CH
charliemarine3

Discussion

Why bi?

Posted Dec 1, 2018

Replies19
CH
charliemarine3
charliemarine3Original Poster
Dec 1, 2018

Older people, both men and women, seem to figure out they have bisexual interests. Why so late in life is this discovered?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • CH
    charliemarine3
    charliemarine3Original Poster
    Dec 2, 2018

    That explains why many men do but not why women do . A woman can find a man easily. /why do many turn to women?

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 2, 2018

    For us as a couple, it just seemed to flow naturally. We started out as nudist and found that we enjoy seeing all types of bodies. Then we decided to try swinging and after a few parties, we where invited into a Dark Room (no lights) and we both found that we enjoyed playing with who ever, really open our eyes as to what we had been missing.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Dec 2, 2018
    [quote]Older people, both men and women, seem to figure out they have bisexual interests. Why so late in life is this discovered?[/quote] For one - as we get older we lose our inhibitions. I'd been raised to feel it was perverse to like sex with other men. And I had all I needed with my wife. When she died I started anew. I looked around and experimented. I would not have done that when younger due to inhibitions and the need for peer approval. But, at an older age, I gave up worrying about what others thought of me and set out to enjoy life while I still could. Why limit my enjoyment to half the population set by gender prejudices?
    ReactReply
  • HO
    HoosierSam71
    Dec 3, 2018

    There are studies that indicate the hormonal balance changes with aging, and that seems to blur the line on sexuality. Also, when you see studies indicating that bisexuality is the largest segment of sexuality to start , it is not surprising that aging seems to accentuate the "morphing" from "straight" to bisexual. If you know what a Bell curve is pertaining to probability, you would see Gay on one end Straight on the other end, with high point of that curve being Bisexual, meaning there are varying degrees of Bi, much less so at either end of the curve!

    If you have ever had ANY form of same sex play you are not straight, you are clinically bisexual, whether that be masturbating another cock, or clit, if you are female, sucking a cock if you are male, or eating another pussy if you are female.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Dec 19, 2018

    It is good feeling a man's cock grow and harden in my hand, just as it's good feeling a woman's cunt getting wet. It's also good taking control of their body as the convulse in orgasm.

    ReactReply
  • PU
    puckered4u
    Jan 2, 2019

    I think that when you are mature you realize it is all about pleasure. Certainly men can provide a unique pleasure to other men both giving and receiving as well as women sharing and providing orgasms for each other. There is much less stigma when older. It is just plain fun. I am always amazed at how many mature women assume that older men prefer young women. For me I find an mature woman much more arousing and desirable. Put yourself out there grannies, you might be surprised.

    ReactReply
  • UK
    uksize36
    Mar 9, 2019

    I'm with you on 'The Ancients enjoyed pleasure- period.' I was aged 69 when I had my first male on male experience - I have to admit I'd been curious for many years before!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Mar 10, 2019
    [quote]Older people, both men and women, seem to figure out they have bisexual interests. Why so late in life is this discovered?[/quote] Kids gone work over time to grow. I'm working on being bi. I need to grow as well and have been fantasizing about men and women in couples and being sexually free and wild.
    ReactReply
  • BI
    BIHUBBY
    Mar 10, 2019

    As for me I have ALWAYS been so sroused when ANYONE has looked at my ass or cock LOVED wearing a speedo,or thong swimwear as poeple would look or stare at me crotch or on occasion accidently touch me Today I LOVE LOVE wearing sheer Megging during workouts or shopping

    ReactReply
  • RE
    ready434
    May 25, 2019

    For me it was a wonderful discovery finding out that I enjoy looking at naked men and wanting to play with their cocks. This day and age with the internet made this possible. After my wife stop showing any signs of sexuality or wanting anything to do with sex got me to thinking of ways to take care of my sex drive. I still got very horny and turned to porn to masturbate. I then started caming, love having others watching and really enjoyed watching other men do the same. I since had several bi experiences and do enjoy the friendship of other like minded mature men.

    ReactReply
  • RE
    ready434
    May 25, 2019

    For me it was a wonderful discovery finding out that I enjoy looking at naked men and wanting to play with their cocks. This day and age with the internet made this possible. After my wife stop showing any signs of sexuality or wanting anything to do with sex got me to thinking of ways to take care of my sex drive. I still got very horny and turned to porn to masturbate. I then started caming, love having others watching and really enjoyed watching other men do the same. I since had several bi experiences and do enjoy the friendship of other like minded mature men.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jun 6, 2019

    Whilst on a nudist beach about 10 years ago,I realised that I had never felt another erect penis and as there were lots on view in the dunes I decided to try this. As a result I made him come and then later another nudist made me come - all by hand. Great to feel so uninhibited later in life

    ReactReply
  • BI
    bicambguy
    Jun 9, 2019

    I think I'm in the same boat as starting out nudists also.

    I have always had bi inclinations, from early years before puberty to really experiencing it in my 20's.

    My wife I visited a nude campground when in our 40's, we have be shaved smooth 1980 and our first visit to this campground, we stood out because only a handful of us where smooth shaved.

    We were sitting our campsite talking having a couple beers and when a couple that was also shaved came over to talk to us. As sat around the table, they asked our shaving habits, then much to our surprise, they asked to feel our smoothness. Well, we thought they would just feel our pubic mounds, at first they did just that, then the guy reached over to me while he was probing my wife's pussy with his fingers and his wife as rubbing my pubic bone area, he went to my balls and asshole squeezing and inserted a finger in my ass. Well, my cock as already getting hard from his wife, now stiff. Being daylight, we were a little shy but we started to do the same out in the open. His wife was soaking wet as was mine, his cock was having precum dripping and drooling on my wife's leg. At that we took this all inside our rv.

    The rest of evening, we sucked, fucked, swallowing cum and all of us were covered in cum, pussy juice and sweat. In the morning when my wife and got up to go shower, we had some pretty interesting looks from other campers outside drinking their coffee. We both looked like glazed donuts.

    What a weekend, I have be hooked to bi fun since. Now that I am older, wife no longer has interest probably old age and health issues. Me, I just still enjoy a cock, cum or hot couples that enjoy the same.

    ReactReply
  • JI
    jimmy61
    Sep 14, 2019

    one of my first sexual experience was with a bi couple. during the 70's being bi was look down on. I came out bi till I was in my 50's.
    you still have straight people think you are gay because you are bi and gays think you are straight because you are bi. I love both men and women

    ReactReply
  • LO
    Lonewolf5745755291
    Dec 26, 2019

    I always knew I liked having my butthole played with. At 8-9 I had my fingers buried in my ass. When I started making sperm I graduated to candles, brush handles and anything that would fit nicely. At about 16 I saw what it was like to be outed in a small town, a young guy literally had to leave town to get a job. My hole was off my list of fun things. Flash forward I was 40, divorced and far from my hometown. I bought a dildo and soon had my first oral session with another guy. A year later I had my cherry busted and love anal now. I still love women, their curves, and great looks but I love the cocks I've had too.
    The older you get the less you worry about the stigma attached to same sex sexuality, it's all about the fun. I'm 65 now and plan to spend as much time riding a cock as I do in a pussy.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 4, 2021

    I think it is because we become more acceptable to new ways of getting pleasure. You realize it doesn't matter whose mouth is sucking your cook, it still feels good, damn good. You become more free to enjoy being with other people, more willing to reciprocate too.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 4, 2021

    But its good when you do, especially if the woman is bi too.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Sep 3, 2021
    [quote]There are studies that indicate the hormonal balance changes with aging, and that seems to blur the line on sexuality. Also, when you see studies indicating that bisexuality is the largest segment of sexuality to start , it is not surprising that aging seems to accentuate the "morphing" from "straight" to bisexual. If you know what a Bell curve is pertaining to probability, you would see Gay on one end Straight on the other end, with high point of that curve being Bisexual, meaning there are varying degrees of Bi, much less so at either end of the curve! If you have ever had ANY form of same sex play you are not straight, you are clinically bisexual, whether that be masturbating another cock, or clit, if you are female, sucking a cock if you are male, or eating another pussy if you are female.[/quote] This is simply incorrect. We don't actually assess people's sexual identity in a clinical fashion and straight isn't a magic purity category that is lost entirely if you brush against a cock in two layers of fabric with your back pack... but in GREECE. Im being absurd because there is no hard scientifically superior heuristic and /or methodology that can make the distinction fit.
    ReactReply
  • BI
    May 27, 2022

    I have known i was bi since i was a kid. My first sexual experiences, like a lot of people, was same sex masturbation. For much of my life bisexuality in men was quite taboo, and with the AIDS epidemic/scare in the 80s and 90s, well free love was difficult. SO for most of my life i have been functionally straight. BUT during that time i would enjoy gay and bi porn. Then around 2005 i started using Yahoo chat to cam with other men, exploring our fantasies and getting off. When i started playing online i would cam with couples, women and men. While i would still enjoy couples and women i have become pretty much 'cyber-gay', and since i am not having sex at home now, that is my sex life. As an adult i have not had sex with a man, but have jerked myself off with other men who did the same.Its the safest sex. I suspect a lot of men, and women, my age have always been bi, secretly, and as we enter our 'golden years' simply come out in some way. I actually believe most people are, at least sexually, bi. (though romantically they may be straight). Ever notice that all porn has a cum scene, focused on the cock cumming. How many men cum with the guy in the video? If you were totally straight, that scene would do nothing for you! The stigma of being a male bisexual still exists, but i think its silly, because we all look at cock, and enjoy it. I am happy to see these taboos relaxing, finally. I wish i was 20 now, my sexual future would be much more open.

    ReactReply