BU
bubbabubba

Discussion

NEW ORLEANS NAKED BIKE RIDE

Posted Nov 6, 2018

Replies6
BU
bubbabubba
bubbabubbaOriginal Poster
Nov 6, 2018

LEGHALLY buck naked for 4 mile hour and a half ride thru New Orleans last two years.. It is such a rush..THousands of spectators and even friendly cops blocking intersections for us...About 3 or 4 hundred riders...I was TOTALLY naked...pierced cock and balls hanging out for all to see....Hope to do again next year....

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MI
    Michael2517
    Jan 5, 2019

    Send me the info on this. I want to do it too.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudepicses64
    Jan 5, 2019

    Yes were can get information for this would like to make also. Sounds like a blast

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MapJock
    Mar 7, 2019

    I did Chicagos last June. About 1,500 riders . First nude mike ride ever! Had a blast! Only thing is they do it at 8pm and it was 64 degrees

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MapJock
    Mar 7, 2019

    I did Chicagos last June. About 1,500 riders . First nude mike ride ever! Had a blast! Only thing is they do it at 8pm and it was 64 degrees

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MapJock
    Mar 7, 2019

    I did Chicagos last June. About 1,500 riders . First nude mike ride ever! Had a blast! Only thing is they do it at 8pm and it was 64 degrees

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MapJock
    Mar 7, 2019

    I did Chicagos last June. About 1,500 riders . First nude mike ride ever! Had a blast! Only thing is they do it at 8pm and it was 64 degrees

    ReactReply