RI
RickMicheals

Discussion

A few videos of me frottaging with another guy.

Posted May 10, 2018

Replies44
RI
RickMicheals
RickMichealsOriginal Poster
May 10, 2018

I don't know how this will work out but I have clipped 3 frottage scenes of myself and another guy. I clipped these scenes from larger videos that I took of our activities. One video was taken in the shower. There isn't much frottage going on in this one.The other two both have cum shots in them. In the longest one, I cum on the guy's cock while he is jacking us and then I start stroking him until he cums, too. It was like churning butter. I used my cum to lube his cock. It was messy, but I cleaned him up very nicely by licking his cock and his stomach clean. I would have liked to show you that scene as well but my face would be exposed. These are very slow to upload. I hope that this works out and that you enjoy them. I am going to upload them one at a time.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PR
    Profind
    May 10, 2018

    It worked and I totally enjoyed them!

    ReactReply
  • GR
    GrayFox
    May 11, 2018

    Great videos, wish they were longer and showing some body to body action.

    ReactReply
  • PU
    PUTTER
    May 11, 2018

    wow great vids looked like fun

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 11, 2018

    So HOT!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    May 31, 2018

    Wow love seeing you both cum there

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    May 31, 2018

    Wow love seeing you both cum there

    ReactReply
  • WI
    Jul 11, 2018

    Loved it , so HORNY!!

    ReactReply
  • OV
    Aug 30, 2018

    great photos

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Sep 8, 2018

    those were hot videos i need to see if i can upload one, i think it's so hot to frot and bate with a friend especially if you both cum. my cock is so hard thinking about it i wish someone was here rubbing their cock on mine.

    ReactReply
  • PR
    Oct 30, 2018

    Looks good to me too!!!

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Old4fun
    Nov 2, 2018

    I remember doing that with a friend. Soooooo much fun

    ReactReply
  • OM
    ommyfirst
    Nov 21, 2018

    Wow excellent wish it could have been me there too so hot tks for giving me that hardon from watching you too

    ReactReply
  • GR
    GrayFox
    Nov 21, 2018

    I agree, a good frot with oiled bodies can be very enjoyable. Finding someone that enjoys the same is not always easy.

    ReactReply
  • BR
    brandonguy41
    Nov 23, 2018

    Nice vids.

    ReactReply
  • BR
    brandonguy41
    Nov 23, 2018

    Nice vids.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    Jackamoe
    Nov 23, 2018

    Nice, Hot videos.

    ReactReply
  • PR
    Profind
    Nov 23, 2018

    Love doing it and love watching your videos of you and your buds doing it. Awesome!!

    ReactReply
  • GR
    GrayFox
    Nov 24, 2018

    Your vids are very enjoyable and definitely got me horny.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MapJock
    Dec 4, 2018

    Sure did work. Got me horny and hard. Great cum shots in the third one!! Grrrrr....

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudenwv
    Dec 4, 2018

    Great!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReactReply
  • LB
    lbdillydilly
    Dec 27, 2018

    Those were incredible - thanks for sharing.

    ReactReply
  • AR
    ArizonaYardArt
    Jan 31, 2019

    Those should have a warning on it. Do not watch at work! I got so hard. ! !

    ReactReply
  • MO
    Feb 6, 2019

    Those were awesome.... what I would give to be there and sucking up all that wonderful cum

    ReactReply
  • OM
    ommyfirst
    Feb 6, 2019

    Wow sure gave me a hardon wat hinge you both cum,excellent video thanks

    ReactReply