Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Wearing foreskin retracted

I am uncut but wear my foreskin back a lot. Sometimes because of my PA but also I'm just very used to it now. I still like having the foreskin though :) Sam the Man x

This topic was edited
RE:Wearing foreskin retracted

I'm also uncut but prefer to keep my foreskin retracted most of the time. I'd probably prefer to be cut but haven't had it done.

This post was edited
RE:Wearing foreskin retracted

Ah I would prefer to stay uncut and just pull it back. Once it's gone it's gone...lol

This post was edited
RE:Wearing foreskin retracted

just be thankful you have your foreskin on for those thinking of getting cut - once it's gone it gone.love to have foreskin.

This post was edited
RE:Wearing foreskin retracted

I like it too .
It gives a nice view

This post was edited