We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
sharing penis love
I want to love another man as he loves himself...n reciprocate. bate oral anal just balanced. Men in tune are so hot to me. Worship in a group is my wildest dream. just really focused on loving all the penises in the group n letting penis be the only focus n guide. teaching each other n helping each other serve n get lost in it. any man who wants me this way is invited to join. I am open to all men who seek it. mature men especially. It's an honour in every case but mature men are special.
This is definitely the kind of experience I was thinking of, your description is very erotic and sexy. Is this something you have done? It sounds wonderful. I have not associated penis worship with frotting but am 100% open to learning that connection.



