We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

New to this group submisive always seeking a Domm to be used ...

Hello I am a post op M2F , very submissive , very bi sexual, and into a lot of fetish kinky stuff.
I am seeking someone in or around Des Moines, or possibly Omaha, I can travel or host if distance Is reasonable. If interested contact me .

This topic was edited
RE:New to this group submisive always seeking a Domm to be used ...

Good luck Diane. I hope you find a dom. near you, and lots of rope or chains

This post was edited
RE:New to this group submisive always seeking a Domm to be used ...

sub here too would enjoy more role play.

This post was edited