LI
LindaR

Discussion

Hello Everyone

Posted Apr 28, 2016

Replies3
LI
LindaR
LindaROriginal Poster
Apr 28, 2016
I'm new to True Swinger but not new to B&D. I've been a submissive for over 10 years and would love to meet others who enjoy the exotic thrills of  B&D.
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Apr 28, 2016
    I would be more than happy to tie you up anywhere, anytime you want Linda. Preferably outdoors in warm weather, though.
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Apr 28, 2016
    Wow Linda what a cracker and a sub into bondage too! I not sure what I'd do when I had you tied up. You would be standing spread-eagle and naked so I could get to absolutely every part of you. I'd probably start running my fingers lightly over your fair skin, sometimes tickling, sometimes stroking. I'd start with the extremities and work towards the more intimate parts. If it isn't fully smooth your pussy would be shaved. Then nothing would come between my fingers, or my tongue, and your clit. When you were wet and ready I'd explore the inner you. I'll stop there, you might guess the rest. And after you had reached a climax I might give you a cuddle and a kiss or just continue to the next one. But If you are naughty you will get a spanking to give you rosy cheeks.
    BTW I love being tied up and helpless too. What would you do to me?
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    May 8, 2016
    Looks like you were having fun with SOMEONE in your pictures in the group photo album.
    ReactReply