BB
bbotter

Discussion

Palm Springs, California and Vacinity

Posted Dec 19, 2015

Replies6
BB
bbotter
bbotterOriginal Poster
Dec 19, 2015
Hi Men,I'm searching for hairy bears in the Palm Springs Area who enjoy relaxing in a warm, safe and erotic environment while enjoying each others company naked....Love to experience some erotic male bonding with hairy men of all races and sizes!If you're interested in meeting me, please send me a message!Naked Hugs!
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Dec 4, 2016

    I'm in North SDiego county. I'd love to call me visit and hang out with you!

    ReactReply
  • TR
    tracy68
    Mar 8, 2017

    I'm in Palm Springs.

    ReactReply
  • CL
    Clickflash
    May 1, 2017

    Palm Springs here. Just found this site. Would love to hang out naked. Exhibitionist at heart here but don't always get a chance to show off.

    ReactReply
  • CL
    Clickflash
    May 1, 2017

    Palm Springs here. Just found this site. Would love to hang out naked. Exhibitionist at heart here but don't always get a chance to show off.

    ReactReply
  • CL
    Clickflash
    May 1, 2017

    Palm Springs here. Just found this site. Would love to hang out naked. Exhibitionist at heart here but don't always get a chance to show off.

    ReactReply
  • PD
    pdquesnell
    Feb 5, 2021

    I live with my husband (very open) in Cathedral City Cove. Private back yard for playful naked swimming. NSA and friendships welcome.

    ReactReply