AB
abooshluver

Discussion

Do you love your hairy armpits?

Posted Aug 28, 2015

Replies12
AB
abooshluver
abooshluverOriginal Poster
Aug 28, 2015
How much do you love your hairy armpits?
Mine actually grows out pretty late in life.  Also, wish that they were thicker hairs.  Nevertheless I love my hairy armpits, even they are thin hairs.
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • TA
    tattedman
    Aug 28, 2015

    Absolutely!

    ReactReply
  • BE
    BearNipGuy
    Aug 28, 2015
    I love them, but wish they were hairier. Love the taste of them too! :)
    ReactReply
  • CO
    colinmanc
    Aug 28, 2015
    I love my hairy armpits how they look smell and taste. I never use deodorant. I wish they were hairier.
    ReactReply
  • AB
    abooshluver
    abooshluverOriginal Poster
    Aug 29, 2015

    Bear and Colin, you both have hot hairy armpits.  Love mine and love yours too!!!!!!!  Wish that I can smell and taste them.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 6, 2015
    [quote]How much do you love your hairy armpits?
    Mine actually grows out pretty late in life.  Also, wish that they were thicker hairs.  Nevertheless I love my hairy armpits, even they are thin hairs.[/quote]I love my hairy armpits, but I wish they were hairier.
    ReactReply
  • DO
    donker6
    Sep 6, 2015
    My chest is very hairy and love the nips but wish my pit hair was thicker and darker, love seeing other guys hot hairy pits, and tasting when available.
    ReactReply
  • JI
    JimmyV
    Dec 10, 2015
    I love my hairy pits. Sometimes I dye them darker so they look fuller. Has anyone else ever done that? I've also done that with my bush at times.
    ReactReply
  • AB
    abooshluver
    abooshluverOriginal Poster
    Dec 10, 2015
    [quote]I love my hairy pits. Sometimes I dye them darker so they look fuller. Has anyone else ever done that? I've also done that with my bush at times.
    [/quote]
    No.  Never even considered dyeing my armpit hairs or bush.  I would love to have darker, thicker and more armpit hairs.  I think that's what men should have!!!!!  Hairy and smelly armpits actually turn me on, big time!!!
    ReactReply
  • PR
    Profind
    Dec 12, 2015

    Oh yes!  Mine are natural, but like some of you men, I wish they were fuller.  That said, I am pleased with what I have.  Like Nakedhiker i love watching other men put on deodorant, or any activity where their pits are exposed.  Very erotic!

    ReactReply
  • BE
    benatural
    Dec 13, 2015

    Totally loving all of them even their natural smells is awesome

    ReactReply
  • FR
    frenchnudist87
    Dec 13, 2015
    i love my hairy armpits, ove that since my first hairs ! i never trim cut, shave ! all natural and no deo !

    ReactReply
  • HE
    hereisjohnnyboy
    Jan 19, 2024

    There's nothing hotter than a guy with thick dark and dense armpit hair. This usually means that his cock is incredibly hairy as well.

    ReactReply