MA
MalesAreTheWeakerSex

Discussion

My new Tumblr blog

Posted Aug 25, 2013

Replies5
MA
MalesAreTheWeakerSex
MalesAreTheWeakerSexOriginal Poster
Aug 25, 2013
My new Tumblr blogHey guys, I've started a new Tumblr blog and would love for you to check it out. Talking about public nudity -- I'm making it as public as possible, sharing full-frontal nude photos of myself showing both my face and erect penis, and using myreal name, not a made-up screen name. It makes me hard just writing about it. Please check it out and let me know what you think!http://evesrib.tumblr.com/
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • CE
    Centaur69
    Feb 18, 2014
    My Tumblr address is Centaur69. It has loads of photos of nudist guys.
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Feb 18, 2014
    You will find me athttp://ollygrumps.tumblr.com
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Apr 20, 2014
    I also have two accounts on Flickr. One as Ollygrumps and one as Ollygrumps4u.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Apr 20, 2014
    [quote]My new Tumblr blogHey guys, I've started a new Tumblr blog and would love for you to check it out. Talking about public nudity -- I'm making it as public as possible, sharing full-frontal nude photos of myself showing both my face and erect penis, and using myreal name, not a made-up screen name. It makes me hard just writing about it. Please check it out and let me know what you think!http://evesrib.tumblr.com/[/quote]Robert, you continue to inspire and arouse me!  Keep up the good work!
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Aug 22, 2017

    My Page is Maturechaser.tumbler.com feel free to follow

    ReactReply