We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
I get really aroused when I'm hiking naked and for a lot of the hike my dick is rock hard. I love it when people pass me and notice my thick boner.
Mmm. I wouild be lucky to find you on the trail and showing off that wonderful erection. I have not been hking nude in a very long time outside to teh beach but definitely will let anerecton come up if it happens, no shame or fear, it's so nice to share it openly.
I go into compact mode when nude outdoors and stay there. As much as I'd like the concept of bouncing around hard, it's not going to happen. Best I can do is wear some rings to bring up the weight and resulting swing on a smaller scale.




