GN
GnChicagoCpl

North American Locations

Chicago / Milwaukee

Posted Sep 14, 2020

Replies1
GN
GnChicagoCpl
GnChicagoCplOriginal Poster
Sep 14, 2020

Good looking couple 50 years old looking for white professional straight male. Wife is smoking hot Redhead with huge natural tits 40-28-36.

You:
Straight white male (not bi)
Disease/Drug free
Not overweight/no grizzly adams beard
Professional
Decent package
Able to hold a conversation
Respectful
27-58 years old

This is all about my wife, she wants to try a MFM 3sum, this will be our very first time doing this...

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BA
    Barefoot42
    Sep 16, 2020

    Hello.

    I am a straight male. I don't do drugs (occasionally drink but not to excess). I am 42. Also, not a grizzly beard... as a matter fact, I am clean shaven and keep head shaved, too. I am from the far western Chicago suburbs.

    If I sound appealing, drop me a line to get to know me.

    ReactReply