Frequently Asked Questions

The most popular questions will reside in here

Frequently Asked Questions

Showing page 1 of Frequently Asked Questions

Uploading Pics

I've been trying to upload pics for several weeks and have not been very successful so far. The rule says that my age must be verified, but clicking on the…

by ntxoldnewbie33 views0 replies

Certification suspended for more than 2.5 months

My certification is suspended for more than 2.5 months over my posting more than 2 photos in 1 day Have already written to lilbarq and teamtrue2 Can anyone…

by swinger_ou283670 views0 replies

my age

How do I verify my age, I click on the tab, and nothing happens.

by kANGA1140 views0 replies

FEED Issues

What happened to the Feed feature in the top left of the page? It hasn't worked/updated in going on 3 weeks.

by Lakeman221383 views0 replies

FEED Issues

What happened to the Feed feature in the top left of the page? It hasn't worked/updated in going on 3 weeks.

by Lakeman221141 views0 replies

Bi oral preferences

I am bi. I prefer to suck cock more than lick pussy. Because with a penis, you have so much more to work with. :-)

by PurpleHelmet170 views0 replies

How do I change my Avatar picture please?

How do I change my Avatar picture please? Thanks in advance

by uksize36258 views0 replies

Reset password

Does anyone know how to reset a password without going through the original email. I have an older account that I set up over ten years ago on TN and I no…

by Newdsam69270 views0 replies

How to verify my age?

Hello! We are new to this community and recently registered an account. We would like to share some photo and videos in our album. However it requires to…

by lover_hd7228770 views0 replies

whats a album cover

use to be when doing your profile you could post two picture one your main picture and the other the secondary picture of your profile , now it says a 3rd…

by gabare514 views0 replies

How do I repost an avatar photo?

I was a member for a long time but was away for a while and my account was closed. I'm now Certified again but don't remember how to get my avatar back on. Can…

by bondagemale891 views0 replies

Viewing cams

Why do I get 'will connect to cam as soon as it's available so you can get in the action?' This happens on all cams I attempt to watch.

by bearsit909 views0 replies

Hemp ankle bracelet

Hi, just curious does a hemp ankle bracelet worn by a guy mean anything. Does it matter which side?

by seianudist744 views0 replies

Sending photos to friends on TS

Is it possible to send a photo to a friends TS page?

by Rustie31135 views0 replies

nude deck~camera

Why do i get a POP UP stating my camera and mic ar not allowed? Bill

by billiebear856 views0 replies

Blocked someone in Error.

I was on here earlier and was responding to a message from a member (we are not friends however). My laptop crashed and it took me sometime to get it working…

by bitez561169 views0 replies

Sending messages

The capt ha code jeeps coming on for me to send a message is this because you are only allowed to send so many messages a day? I have entered the correct…

by Allthatglittersisgold1104 views0 replies

Previous friend request

Frequently someone sends me a friend, as soon as I accept, it disappears, there was often additional information that I wanted to respond to. How can I…

by Tlinbp1972 views0 replies

Any one use urethra sounds?

I want to increase the size of my hole so I can wear a chastity cage with a cathiter. Any advice?

by bondagemale3628 views0 replies

Best Browsers and Settings

Recently when I use Firefox it freezes up in the chatroom. I like the privacy of Epic but it takes several steps to get camera working. I would like to here…

by OldManRock883 views0 replies

Swinger signs

Asking for a friend. We know that a black band on the right ring finger and an upside pineapple are signals that the couple/person is a swinger. What are the…

by newbietoswing2085 views0 replies

change profile picture

can i change my profile picture? and how do i do

by hungdane787 views0 replies

Getting to a specific page

There are over 3500 pages in the gallery. How can I get to a specific page?

by Johndoe69692018931 views0 replies

Chat section is not working.

I can't get the chat section to work it says this. You do not have Adobe Flash installed.You can either Install Flash or use our HTML5 Chat room without webcam…

by Jk007691827 views0 replies