PL
player_zj5399

Discussion

The heat inside

Posted Sep 11, 2026

Replies5
PL
player_zj5399
player_zj5399Original Poster
Sep 11, 2026

As a bisexual guy who gives and takes, I can't decide whether I prefer the feeling of those hot spurts of cum as they spray inside me, or the sensation of a tight, hot ass as it slowly peels back my foreskin revealing my cock head so that it fully feels the heat and feel of the ass I am sliding into. Oh well, why choose. I will continue doing both!

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Sep 11, 2026

    Absolutely! No need to choose. Keep taking and receiving the best of both worlds. I've been taking and giving loads my entire life, all bareback, never with condoms. Being versatile allows you to enjoy everything. Keep fucking bareback!!

    ReactReply
  • PL
    player_zj5399
    player_zj5399Original Poster
    Sep 11, 2026

    I certainly will, for as long as I can....keep enjoying yourself and others as well x

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk4111
    Sep 22, 2026

    Its great to be versatile. I think we have better sex because which ever position were in, we know how good its feeling for our partner and can maximize the experience.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Oct 9, 2026

    > player_zj5399 wrote:
    > As a bisexual guy who gives and takes, I can't decide whether I prefer the feeling of those hot spurts of cum as they spray inside me, or the sensation of a tight, hot ass as it slowly peels back my foreskin revealing my cock head so that it fully feels the heat and feel of the ass I am sliding into. Oh well, why choose. I will continue doing both!

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Oct 9, 2026
    For me, it is that man treating me like a fuck toy and cum dump, feeling his throbbing and pulsating cock shoot is load up my ass and then feel it dribbling out of my asshole.
    ReactReply