GO
Gotavett

Discussion

Sex with seniors

Posted Sep 25, 2021

Replies4
GO
Gotavett
GotavettOriginal Poster
Sep 25, 2021

As a senior I know what I want and what limitations I have. Just being naked and exchanging pleasures is great. If a younger person wants to enjoy pleasures with me Im happy to accommodate as long as the person knows what limitations to expect.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Oct 9, 2021
    [quote]As a senior I know what I want and what limitations I have. Just being naked and exchanging pleasures is great. If a younger person wants to enjoy pleasures with me Im happy to accommodate as long as the person knows what limitations to expect.[/quote] I love senior men and I am always fine with any limits and rules required or requested, just wanna deliver what you or any man wants me to, with pleasure.
    ReactReply
  • GU
    gus2298
    Oct 9, 2021

    I don't have limitations Anyone can do anything they like to me

    ReactReply
  • PI
    Pitbike1
    Oct 9, 2021

    Fun with younger around 35 good to see youngr bodies

    ReactReply
  • WI
    willc60
    Dec 8, 2023

    I am open to almost any age, here in central Illinois to enjoy some good feelings together. YES, I am an older guy that has limitations but... still enjoys playing with others.

    ReactReply