Watching nudist women at my resort bending over is one of my nudist "guilty pleasures."
Typically, it happens while setting up their towel on their lounge chair. They bend over - or even get on all fours - to lay it out along with their personal items; "inadvertently" giving everyone around a "full apple" view (that's when the labia is also visible from behind.)
It can also happen while exiting the hot-tub or pool. If you happen to be nearby, you might even get a close-up view.
My wife is no stranger to her butt being seen at the resort. She also bends over to set up her lounge chair; and I've seen dudes glancing over and getting a good "full apple" view. Good for them: she's got a chunky ass and I'm sure it made a good impression lol!
Replies
- PLJan 18, 2024
I also love it when the women at the nudist club that my wife and I go to bend down to set up their towels on their lounge chairs. Not only do I get to see their luscious butts, but I also get to see their dangling breasts. Sometimes why wife will deliberately do this so as to give me a special up-close view.
ReactReply
