SW
swinger_ny3911

Discussion

I Want My Pussy Eaten

Posted Jun 5, 2026

Replies6
SW
swinger_ny3911
swinger_ny3911Original Poster
Jun 5, 2026

Is anyone out there whos still interested in eating pussy?

I love to have my pussy eaten, and am curious about eating pussy for a woman. I love to be fucked by a man, but I do want to experience a woman. I want to taste her. I want her to eat me up. I just want the experience.

But, Men! Oh my God! What you do to me! Im longing for it! Tongues on my clit. Fingers in my pussy. Where are you? Im losing my mind.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Jun 5, 2026

    I would be interested in helping you out with your request. I love eating pussy.

    ReactReply
  • PA
    Jun 20, 2026

    Wow, ich wrde dir gerne helfen und deine Muschi ausgiebig lecken und verwhnen! Melde dich gerne bei mir

    ReactReply
  • PA
    Jun 20, 2026

    Hallo, ich wrde dir sehr gerne helfen und deine Muschi ausgiebig lecken und verwhnen! Melde dich gerne bei mir

    ReactReply
  • LO
    lostinspace1999ts

    I would LOVE to eat your pussy! Get you to cum many times that ways, and then finish you off with my cock in you!

    ReactReply
  • SW
    Sep 26, 2026

    Women like you make the world great and I'd be happy to help you!! Eating pussy is my absolute favorite thing to do

    ReactReply
  • SA
    Sandy1954
    Oct 7, 2026

    I am actually close enough to be eating your pussy by tomorrow! I am told that I am exceedingly good at it. Let me hear from you.

    ReactReply