NU
Nude_massage

Discussion

I love a loose and juicy hole I can easily slide into.

Posted Jan 17, 2022

Replies3
NU
Nude_massage
Nude_massageOriginal Poster
Jan 17, 2022

Over the years I've grown tired of buttholes that are so hard to slide into. It is my mission to rehabilitate as many of them as I can. I love eating buttholes too, both hairy and smooth. Show me yours.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • TE
    tebdizzle
    Jan 26, 2022

    And now for a fuzzy hole.

    ReactReply
  • GO
    goodolhornyme
    Apr 11, 2022

    you will love my hole

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Jan 5, 2023
    [quote]Over the years I've grown tired of buttholes that are so hard to slide into. It is my mission to rehabilitate as many of them as I can. I love eating buttholes too, both hairy and smooth. Show me yours.[/quote] Agreed. I love my hole to be loose wet open and inviting.
    ReactReply