AB
abooshluver

Discussion

Have you ever applied shampoo/conditioner on your bush?

Posted May 28, 2020

Replies6
AB
abooshluver
abooshluverOriginal Poster
May 28, 2020

Have you ever applied shampoo/conditioner on your bush? How did it feel like?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    May 28, 2020

    Though I usually use soap as I shower, yeah, i have used shampoo and conditioner on my bush. Feels not much different. The conditioner is slick of course. It's a nice change now and then.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    May 1, 2021
    [quote]Have you ever applied shampoo/conditioner on your bush? How did it feel like?[/quote] I mean hasn't everyone at one point or another? I honestly don't remember conditioner it's been 30 years since I had a bottle. I use my Aveda clove extract shampoo on the hairy bits once in three days and water and soap in tiny quantities otherwise.
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudetony69
    May 1, 2021

    usually put conditioner on my bush, like it feeling soft

    ReactReply
  • ED
    edalguy
    Aug 31, 2021
    [quote]Been doing it regularly for some time. Anything to enjoy my pubes more.[/quote] And you have some incredible fur, damn!
    ReactReply
  • DE
    deb-rich2016
    Aug 31, 2021

    I have always shampooed my bush and from time to time I use conditioner. I recently started shampooing Deb's pussy hair and even used conditioner on her. I love to give her a bath.

    ReactReply
  • M2
    M2m4fur
    Aug 28, 2026

    i wouldnt want you to wash too often! lol

    ReactReply