NE
neil_inlondon

Discussion

Has the Kitty re-opened?

Posted Aug 13, 2021

Replies4
NE
neil_inlondon
neil_inlondonOriginal Poster
Aug 13, 2021

I'm heading over to Berlin in late September (date tbc) and I am reading some things on line that suggest it may have re-opened with restrictions and requirements to have a fresh PCR test - can anyone confirm?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • FK
    FKKdude
    Oct 1, 2021

    It is back open now (with 2G rules, so only vaccinated or recovered people)

    ReactReply
  • NE
    neil_inlondon
    neil_inlondonOriginal Poster
    Oct 1, 2021

    Great news - Ill be over on 12/11

    ReactReply
  • FK
    FKKdude
    Oct 2, 2021

    cool, maybe I'll see you there :)

    ReactReply
  • NE
    neil_inlondon
    neil_inlondonOriginal Poster
    Feb 7, 2022

    I never made it over last year in the end - usual travel complications. I am definitely booked for the first weekend in May though - flying out on 5th.

    Is there any news on a likely date to reopen? What is the best alternative that is open?

    ReactReply