BI
Bill8850

Discussion

Dying to try a threesome

Posted Jun 28, 2026

Replies6
BI
Bill8850
Bill8850Original Poster
Jun 28, 2026

Ive been wanting to have a threesome and be the bottom. Ive had several hookups and love the feeling of a nice cock in my ass.
Im dying to get fucked while sucking a cock at the same time, then they switch and I do ATM. They do that several times then finally both fuck my ass at the same time. I really want to have double anal. Ive fucked myself with 2 decent size dildos so Im sure I can take 2 cock.
I fantasize about having 2 hot loads pumped into me.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GA
    gabare
    Jun 29, 2026

    I enjoy being spit roasted but a lot of time while the cock is fucking me I struggle to concentrate sucking the other guy.

    ReactReply
  • SP
    Sportsdude
    Jun 29, 2026

    Mmmm this is #1 on my bucket list

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk4111
    Jul 1, 2026

    I have been in all three spots in a spit roasting (its great to be versatile). Amazing fun but have to agree with the above that its hard to concentrate on giving a great blow job when you are getting an athletic fuck. Works best when the spit roasted guy relaxes and takes a face fuck and butt fuck and the tops coordinate thrusts. Mmm. I had a boyfriend once who had a tight but very elastic butthole. One time we were playing with a mutual friend. The friend and I lay on our backs, legs scissored so our dicks were together. My boyfriend impaled himself on the pair. Amazing to feel the undersides of our dicks rubbing against each other while he was riding us. Much younger then, nice recall.

    ReactReply
  • PL
    player_mp7751
    Jul 11, 2026

    I agree. I have never been with a guy. I would love for my first time to be with three

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 18, 2026

    My second time with a guy ended up with him screwing me while his roommate and I were in a sideways 69. I was 19, now Im 71. The cock in my mouth was where my attention was. Thats when I got hooked on sucking cock. I guess the guy in my ass wasnt that big but the one in my mouth was a beautiful cut 8 inches. Loved the look and feel of it.
    When his dick started swelling and his balls got tight I realized I hadnt thought that far ahead.
    It was so erotic I wasnt about to pull his dick out so when he started spurting I just started swallowing as fast as I could.
    Then the guy in my ass mustve cum at the same time, him and the guy I sucked double teamed me and the guy I swallowed relayed the favor and took every drop of my load.
    52 years later and I still get a boner just writing about it!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 18, 2026

    Repaid the favor

    ReactReply