CU
cutnshaved7

Discussion

cycling in spandex shorts without lining in front with nothing under

Posted Aug 25, 2021

Replies5
CU
cutnshaved7
cutnshaved7Original Poster
Aug 25, 2021

I ride trails a couple days a week, and always wear spandex/lycra shorts ..no lining , and nothing under. where my cock is free..and across my thigh where the size of my soft thick cock and a perfect outline of my head is totally visible..Ive met other guys a few females out there..and love seeing them stare at it. I really love seeing other guys wearing similar.anyone else wear spandex?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ED
    edalguy
    Sep 8, 2021
    [quote]I ride trails a couple days a week, and always wear spandex/lycra shorts ..no lining , and nothing under. where my cock is free..and across my thigh where the size of my soft thick cock and a perfect outline of my head is totally visible..Ive met other guys a few females out there..and love seeing them stare at it. I really love seeing other guys wearing similar.anyone else wear spandex?[/quote] Yummy bulge, mmm!
    ReactReply
  • ED
    edalguy
    Sep 8, 2021
    [quote]I ride trails a couple days a week, and always wear spandex/lycra shorts ..no lining , and nothing under. where my cock is free..and across my thigh where the size of my soft thick cock and a perfect outline of my head is totally visible..Ive met other guys a few females out there..and love seeing them stare at it. I really love seeing other guys wearing similar.anyone else wear spandex?[/quote] Yummy bulge, mmm!
    ReactReply
  • BI
    BIHUBBY
    Oct 3, 2021

    LOVE WEARING MY COMPRESSION WEAR WORKING OUT Noticing the looks

    ReactReply
  • SO
    solwestman
    May 7, 2022

    I like to do this as well and also had play times just off trail, usually with guys but had a good f**k with a woman the middle of a field surrounded with cows. :its of fun.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Oct 1, 2024

    I've never tried that and probably the result would not be as impressive given what I have to work with. Although rings may help.

    I did once borrow an old pair of bike shorts (not real I've with padding, just unlined Lycra) from my wife for a ride. They were old by that stage and didn't feel to tight (just nice if I recall) but it was only after I got home that I thought to do a transparency test from behind and realised how sheer they would have been while I was crouched over the handlebars. The fabric would have barely interrupted the view!

    ReactReply