MI

Discussion

Any safe place in Colorado?

Posted Apr 3, 2026

Replies2
MI
mike-denOriginal Poster
Apr 3, 2026

I lived in Colorado for a long time. I know only a tiny section of a trail without any nearby house where I dared being naked at night.

But I am seeking naked hike during the day.

Any safe place to do so? Even though that means encountering people, as long as we don't face legal problems.

Thanks

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NI
    Nitehawk4111
    Sep 9, 2026

    I visit metro Denver pretty often. I dont think there are trails for nude hiking the Metro area. If youre willing to drive out to Mountain air ranch, there are plenty of trails and then take a nude shower and a skinny dip. Otherwise, you would need to get out into the national forest in remote areas. MAR allows day visitors.

    ReactReply
  • CP
    Cpriebe
    Oct 7, 2026

    I watched a bicycle race that went over Hoozier pass south of Breckenridge. I imagine they have a bit of snow but I had a fun time walking from the park there. Beware of the 4 wheelers.

    ReactReply