Couple's Room

Discussions on {{MEMBERTERM}} couples

Couple's Room

Showing page 1 of Couple's Room

Close friendship makes a sharp turn into swinging! Advice needed.

My wife and I have enjoyed an open marriage for the past 16 years. We are both in our earlier fifties and still are fond of the lifestyle. We partake in the…

by swinger_nw8231870 views1 replies

Close friendship makes a sharp turn into swinging! Advice needed.

My wife and I have enjoyed an open marriage for the past 16 years. We are both in our earlier fifties and still are fond of the lifestyle. We partake in the…

by swinger_nw8231296 views0 replies

Looking for a athletic big dick stud bi sex woman and man

We are a fun happily married couple looking to have hot sexy experiences with another bi-curious man and woman... We would like for them to watch us have hot…

by swinger_eb8122492 views1 replies

Bbw couples group meet up

We are looking for bbw couples born between 1973-2003 for a massive bbw couples meet up next summer. We hosted one with 4 couples last year but we want more…

by Binudist_Couple659 views1 replies

Amateur porn videos

Don't settle for low-quality Amateur porn videos and scripted scenes - enjoy the x videos at…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Disability and the lifestyle

So my fianc and I have a unique problem, actually a couple, we are both very much interesting in the swinging and nude lifestyle but we are complete newbies to…

by swayer_em7029768 views4 replies

San Diego 4 handed massage

I am looking for someone to host and assist for a 4-handed massage for my shy gf in San Diego.

by DDLVR1959420 views0 replies

Pennsylvania

Looking for another cpl in western Pennsylvania to get to know and play with

by player_sb2722312 views0 replies

Magazine stories

I love to watch and enjoy Magazine stories where I can read various sex magazines with toe sucking, footjobs, cumshots on feet, toe fucking of tight holes,…

by player_uj9163308 views0 replies

Orgy porn videos

I love to watch Orgy porn videos. Here I see Hard sex orgies of slutty bitches and strong stallions. Amateur orgies of drunk girls at sex parties. sexy naked…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Camming In Chat

I cammed for the first time last Saturday night. The feeling was truly fantastic and can't wait to do it again. The feeling of people watching you while naked…

by Gman3503742 views1 replies

Heading to Paris

Hi, we are a couple who will be in Paris sometime in June. We would love to meet with couples to hang out with. Also any suggestions for some of Paris best…

by backbob07599 views0 replies

First experience

My wife and I spent a week in Costa Rica at a resort last fall. We had always talked about it. We met a guy who was there on business and struck up a nice…

by EddieandCindy1662 views1 replies

MILF porn

I love MILF porn too ! Milfs have always been amazing and pleasant to watch while alone from paid porn sites by…

by kalet5517 views0 replies

general porn Videos

Hey guys, Looking for the general porn Videos...Don't worry !!! I have enough collection of the awesome best porn sites by http://greatporn.net/ [/url]Try this…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Shy wife

Any interest in my wife?

by Olaniven1032 views3 replies

watch porn

I am addicted to watch porn....but my favorite scene is handjobs and cum scenes....it making me horny...soo i am always watch porn at best porn sites by…

by joriemen458 views0 replies

Not nudism, not swinging

Somewhere in between. My wife isnt into any scene but I get a kick taking her to secluded locations and massaging her, getting her as naked as possible and…

by melbcpl63111479 views4 replies

adult sex toys.

This is amazing site...and loved to see the hot womens with adult sex toys....these videos helps me to get best orgasm I saw these amazing videos of sex in…

by jackwilljohn507 views0 replies

watch porn

watching Sex videos is Fucking awesome! I must say it's so appealing and addicting to watch porn from porn dude by…

by albert47355 views0 replies

Naked couples darts

We where wondering if any other couple also play naked or strip darts. Looking to see if there are any other couples that might want to try something new. All…

by N8kdcouple958 views2 replies

London couples and sensual explorers

I love being sensual and naked in London when I can, sometimes in workshops with my wife or solo but in a group, sometimes with a single mate in a sauna, and…

by chrisukbishare810 views4 replies

Couple looking for a guy for threesome

We have always talked about having a threesome with another guy. My fianc wants to watch me suck another cock while getting fucked. It is our fantasy. Hard to…

by amandajuan1624 views5 replies

Less sex in the winter

We find that being clothed in the winter,seems to inhibit our sexuallity somewhat.. being nude in the warmer months, its just so easy to touch caress and…

by Quokka658 views1 replies