Certified Chat

Anything Goes

Certified Chat

Showing page 1 of Certified Chat

Trying to retrive an old profile

I have an older profile (Ruhl99) that I ran across searching members, would love to access and get my super swinger status back, but everytime I go to log in,…

by WVrealman1 views0 replies

Unable to access chat room with Firefox.

Can anyone help...I got a new PC and I can not access the chat room with Firefox. But it opens in Google Chrome. I am able to open the website on Firefox but…

by aovrtan16 views0 replies

LBGT Forum

I would like to see a LGBT Forum site started. To go with the True Swinger and True Nudist Forums.

by bondagemale30 views0 replies

Can I change my user name?

I should have given more thought to my username, can I change it?

by bondagemale15 views0 replies

Banned from Chat

How do I find out why I was banned from the TS Chat? Id like to know so I dont make the same mistake in the future.

by fkkman81864 views5 replies

Shooting porn

Does anyone else here actively shoot commercial porn? I have done a bit and am scheduled to do more. Its too bad bi and swinger porn does sell much. I get paid…

by SethAlan28 views0 replies

Unable to delete messages.

This has been a problem for awhile. I will delete a message and next time I log in there it is. What is the deal with that? Is that a site issue or is there…

by Brivan134 views6 replies

Why does no one seem to post those certification pictures? Is there any potential danger or downside to it?

I'm talking about the pictures you take with the sheet of paper stating your username, current date, and ID, like the ones you see prior to logging in. One…

by Grower_I_swear155 views1 replies

CFNM and submissive males

Where are the women interested at ?

by Bbrucee53 views0 replies

upgrading chat

I went on the chat today and opened 6 windows. I received a message saying I should upgrade. I am already upgraded for life.

by Johndoe6969201824 views0 replies

Looking for a gentleman to please my wife

My wife and I are beginners at this. Have tried a few times and enjoyed it. Please add me if your interested

by Cutendecember69243 views1 replies

Problems with video downloads

Hello! My name is Nikita and I have recently started to use video downloads. But all attempts to download the video failed. Error contains such a character:…

by Nikitka57 views1 replies

NOT ABLE TO SEE CHATROOM

Hi all, I am from India. When I click the chat command. I am not able to see the chat room only the toolbar is visible. What can be the problem. I use a lenovo…

by manden1912 views0 replies

Admins.. Who are they and is there any openings?

Im not asking to be payed just asking if there is a spot open.Also at times we do need a admin in chat. If thereis one, is there any way of being able to tell…

by Unknown1495 views2 replies