We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Cum Eaters and Drinker
When I am sucking a cock I will always swallow the sperm . Ittaste good to me. even if you ate sometime not so good and it is notas good to taste. 95 % of the time the sperm has not been with afowl taste. If I am screwing a woman , just after I am...
When I am sucking a cock I will always swallow the sperm . Ittaste good to me. even if you ate sometime not so good and it is notas good to taste. 95 % of the time the sperm has not been with afowl taste. If I am screwing a woman , just after I am...
On 7-2-2013 I loaded five pix. I wonder what will happen to them...lets hide and watch!
I love to lick it from table or hand, your choice



