NU
Nudistpig

Discussion

Increasingly affectionate and tender sexual pleasure and intimacy

Posted Nov 27, 2020

Replies20
NU
Nudistpig
NudistpigOriginal Poster
Nov 27, 2020

Lately I've been wanting to caress hold lovingly, give slow wet soft and vulnerable kisses and be extremely comfortable with light loving male to male lovemaking. I'm reclaiming the vulnerability and the loving aspects of my manhood and I love it. It would be awesome to share it with another man who is concerned with caring for the other man's needs tenderly and with appreciation for the honour and privilege that sex with your fellow brothers is.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    NudeDruidDude
    Nov 27, 2020

    Sure, there are times that one just wants a quick fuck just to satisfy the urge of the moment, but I much prefer long, slow intimate, passionate, sensual encounters. Sure, on can subsist entirely on the fast food equivalent of sex...boom, bang, done, hunger sated...but a skillfully prepared meal where you savor every bite, enjoying all the complexity of each dish, I feel is far superior. Sex is "fast food" whereas "lovemaking" is a Michelin Five-star meal. Both can be satisfying in their own way, but I prefer the full sensory experience.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 27, 2020

    Completely! I've been really craving that not just from man. Either are fine with me, but just to feel a body in your arms feels so good

    ReactReply
  • MA
    marlow26
    Nov 27, 2020

    Yes totally agree, the sensual touching and skin on skin contact is nice. Kissing, cuddling. massaging, etc
    and eventually falling asleep together and feeling each others bodies against each other during the night.
    Then both waking up together very horny in the morning.

    ReactReply
  • CU
    curioussenior
    Dec 3, 2020

    I so much agree with you . My male to male sex has been very limited but as I grow older I think a lot about some serious males to male loving with lots of hugging bare bodies to bodies and kissing
    would be so hot and loving

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    NudistpigOriginal Poster
    Feb 9, 2021
    [quote]I so much agree with you . My male to male sex has been very limited but as I grow older I think a lot about some serious males to male loving with lots of hugging bare bodies to bodies and kissing would be so hot and loving[/quote] Thanks for that support. I am sorry to be far away from you would be so happy to share this kind of contact with you one, I feel that I am supposed to help my brothers grow and explore and two, I love seniors and mature men most of all, its been this way always, however rarely this kind of tender and loving exchange which for me is incredibly exciting.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Apr 18, 2021
    [quote]Completely! I've been really craving that not just from man. Either are fine with me, but just to feel a body in your arms feels so good[/quote]Yes, I completely agree
    ReactReply
  • PR
    Profind
    Apr 19, 2021

    Love naked male intimacy!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    NudistpigOriginal Poster
    May 19, 2021
    [quote]Love naked male intimacy![/quote] Id gladly share that with you and all the respondents here.
    ReactReply
  • BO
    Boydemeanor
    Jun 25, 2021
    [quote]Lately I've been wanting to caress hold lovingly, give slow wet soft and vulnerable kisses and be extremely comfortable with light loving male to male lovemaking. I'm reclaiming the vulnerability and the loving aspects of my manhood and I love it. It would be awesome to share it with another man who is concerned with caring for the other man's needs tenderly and with appreciation for the honour and privilege that sex with your fellow brothers is.[/quote] Nice way to put it, Golemsa
    ReactReply
  • JT
    JT1985
    Jul 9, 2021

    I would love to provide this to you once the borders reopen my brother.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    NudistpigOriginal Poster
    Jul 30, 2021
    [quote]I would love to provide this to you once the borders reopen my brother.[/quote] Brother you know I would be grateful and that I too desire this deeply.
    ReactReply
  • PE
    pete40208
    Aug 29, 2022

    Interested

    ReactReply
  • PE
    pete40208
    Aug 30, 2022

    Sounds great would love to meet you all my skype is jay.dreaming

    ReactReply
  • BU
    bubbabubba2
    Jun 19, 2023
    [quote]I agree. While I occasionally enjoy a good hard breeding from a hung stud, there's nothing better than an evening of hugging, kissing, cuddling and intimate love making. [/quote] And massage with some ass eating
    ReactReply
  • NI
    Niko-Stavros
    Sep 10, 2024

    Ciao brother. I have always found you very sexy. Now that I hear some of your desires, your sexiness factor has gone off the charts. Damn, I want to meet you!!!

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Niko-Stavros
    Sep 10, 2024

    Ciao brother. I have always found you very sexy. Now that I hear some of your desires, your sexiness factor has gone off the charts. Damn, I want to meet you!!!

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Niko-Stavros
    Sep 10, 2024

    Since first seeing your profile, I found you incredibly sexy. After reading this your sexiness factor has gone off the chart! Dang! I want to meet you, brother!

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Feb 20, 2026
    [quote]Completely! I've been really craving that not just from man. Either are fine with me, but just to feel a body in your arms feels so good[/quote] Quite true.
    ReactReply
  • PL
    Feb 20, 2026
    [quote]Lately I've been wanting to caress hold lovingly, give slow wet soft and vulnerable kisses and be extremely comfortable with light loving male to male lovemaking. I'm reclaiming the vulnerability and the loving aspects of my manhood and I love it. It would be awesome to share it with another man who is concerned with caring for the other man's needs tenderly and with appreciation for the honour and privilege that sex with your fellow brothers is.[/quote] I love to kiss other guys, especially if one of us has cum in their mouth. It is always good to share good things.
    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Mar 2, 2026

    Always been a kisser, love the intimacy of tongues exploring.
    Since I was getting more into sex situations with other men I began to consider whether I wanted to add that experience.
    Last summer I hooked up with a guy at a beach.
    We slipped away to a quiet spot and while making out he kissed me.
    Hooked.
    We spent the next half hour or so exploring each others bodies and kissing certainly added to the intimacy.

    ReactReply