DO
dorsetuk

Discussion

Missing Studland.

Posted May 30, 2019

Replies15
DO
dorsetuk
dorsetukOriginal Poster
May 30, 2019

I have been going to Studland for years but haven't been able to get there in recent times. I miss it so much. Happing to chat with others in the same position.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Jun 7, 2019

    Have visited Studland once this year, but too cold at the time! Hoping to visit again during the summer.

    ReactReply
  • TO
    tomuk4444
    Jun 7, 2019

    I'm staying at Sandford holiday park for 5 days from the 17th, haven't been to Studland for a few years, so hopefully the weather will be good and I can have some fun in the sand. :)

    ReactReply
  • TO
    tomuk4444
    Jun 20, 2019

    Weather has been absolutely shit this week. Today is my last chance to go to the beach, weather is meant to be better, but still not great, at least it is not meant to rain today. Can't believe that my first time in about 5 years getting down here has been a total washout so far. :(

    ReactReply
  • DO
    dorsetuk
    dorsetukOriginal Poster
    Jun 20, 2019

    Oh what a shame. What an awful summer so far.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 26, 2019

    not been for 2 years, must be great in this weather. Hope to go soon, only downside is the traffic

    ReactReply
  • KI
    Kidwelly
    Aug 3, 2019

    Just back last week from a few weeks down there. We had lots of beach time but no fun! I didn't see anyone who wanted to join in for a wank, despite my best efforts...lol

    ReactReply
  • FU
    funman
    Aug 4, 2019

    I when not long ago was bizy even with the ferry out some people there not much going on tho

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 12, 2019

    Found myself nearby yesterday, so managed to fit in a short visit. Fairly quiet, as ferry not running, but a fair number of nudists about.

    ReactReply
  • KI
    Kidwelly
    Aug 12, 2019

    Surprising what a difference the Ferry makes. Was it OK there yesterday? was pretty crap here

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 12, 2019

    Fairly windy, but warm enough, and reasonably sunny.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 12, 2019

    hope its ok last sat in aug when I will be there

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 12, 2019

    Expect to be in area again next week, so possibly another visit ?21/8 if weather ok.

    ReactReply
  • KI
    Kidwelly
    Aug 14, 2019

    Fingers crossed it warms up a bit and doesn't rain. I might be able to make it but wifes working

    ReactReply
  • KI
    Kidwelly
    Aug 14, 2019

    That's the Bank Holiday week so it should be OK, have fun !

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 20, 2019

    In Dorset for a couple of days. Got my kit off at Ringstead briefly today, and should be at Studland tomorrow (Weds) pm if weather ok.

    ReactReply