Ass Licking in San Antonio June 4th

I'll be visiting San Antonio, TX, June 4th, and would enjoy licking/rimming/cleaning local holes. No other sexual favors expected nor required, just drop your pants, squat over my mouth, and let my tongue do all the work. Especially interested in Hispanic and/or redneck guys, whom have been at work all day and have not showered recently. Your hole can be clean or ripe........makes no difference to me. Please shoot me a message if you're in the area, and would enjoy having your hole serviced.

This topic was edited
RE: Ass Licking in San Antonio June 4th

I'll be visiting San Antonio, TX, June 4th, and would enjoy licking/rimming/cleaning local holes. No other sexual favors expected nor required, just drop your pants, squat over my mouth, and let my tongue do all the work. Especially interested in Hispanic and/or redneck guys, whom have been at work all day and have not showered recently. Your hole can be clean or ripe........makes no difference to me. Please shoot me a message if you're in the area, and would enjoy having your hole serviced.Dang! Sorry I missed this - would have been a pleasure to help you out!

This post was edited