rimming a str8 buddy or virgin to being rimmed

Nothing I love more than rimming a straight buddy or some guy who's never been rimmed before, the pleasure they show is such an amazing turnon for me. LOVE to have a full lineup of guys to provide this for. :-)

This topic was edited
RE: rimming a str8 buddy or virgin to being rimmed

I remember the first time I was rimmed I was amazed at how awesome it was and the pleasure it brings! Even years later it is hard to believe has good it feels. My boyfriend has an awesome tongue that reaches very far and I can only take a few minutes at a time of him rimming me because of the intense sensations - love getting rimmed by him and feeling his short beard rubbing against my ass cheeks is also very stimulating!

This post was edited

The fastest way to get a str8 guy to shoot his load is start licking his ass hole!
I've had several encounters with str8 guys in the past and most have ended with my face between their cheeks. I love the way they suddenly gasp for air and go into a sexual frenzy once that tongue starts teasing their ass hole. I don't think they're ever expecting it. Then it usually doesn't take too much time before they shoot their load with an intense orgasm. I usually shoot at the same time because it's so exciting when they get off so intensely from it.
I think it's because they've never get rimmed by their girlfriends or wives.

This post was edited

I was on a camping trip with a best buddy and before going to sleep we would talk about what we liked doing with our girlfriends, he complained that his girlfriend would not rim him and he had always wanted to know what it felt like so having known him since we were kids I offered to rim him. He agreed and so I pulled down his sleeping bag parted his cheeks and licked around his hole, it felt great and I could tell he had an instant erection, he ejaculated really quickly just because of the action of my tongue, I gave myself a hand job and we both had a really good nights sleep. Have repeated the actions since.

This post was edited

I also really like when my BF nibbles on my ass hole, it feels so good and it is such a turn-on! If you haven't experienced, you should find someone to nibble your hole and you will see what I mean. I am referring to a gentle nibble, not a true biting since that probably would hurt, but gentle nibbling feels so awesome!

This post was edited

I met a straight guy who called himself "bi-curious" on line a couple months ago. He had a wonderful cock and was pretty appealing overall. We texted back and forth, rimming came up and he said he had never experienced being rimmed. At this point we had played several times for one to two hour episodes. He kept texting and calling. He asked more rimming questions and said "I want you to do it to me!" So next time he was over, after we got into the hot tub and I had sucked his big headed penis for a while I eased him around and spread his butt cheeks and went to work on his REALLY virgin hole! He loved it, I loved it just as much and couldn't seem to get enough. I kept it up for about half an hour alternating with sucking him and rimming him. He finally came in my mouth and on my face with three of my fingers up his hot and no longer quite so virgin hole. He comes back about once a week for another installment...only a matter of time before he is going to want to see what my penis feels like in his hole...
I have some videos of him and me and...but they won't load on this site, even though I used to be able to load even longer ones.

This post was edited

I met a straight guy........Sounds a great story. Pity the videos won't load as it would be nice to watch :P
Is he tall like us?

This post was edited

Nothing I love more than rimming a straight buddy or some guy who's never been rimmed before, the pleasure they show is such an amazing turnon for me. LOVE to have a full lineup of guys to provide this for. :-)Great! ;-)

This post was edited

I would love to try it with somebody who lives in my area.

This post was edited

Nothing I love more than rimming a straight buddy or some guy who's never been rimmed before, the pleasure they show is such an amazing turnon for me. LOVE to have a full lineup of guys to provide this for. :-)wow, virgin here. Sounds intriguing.

This post was edited