RE: Spanking

i like both

This post was edited

I like either spanking or being spanked. Let me get over your knee and make my ass sting.

This post was edited

Do you like to spank or be spanked. I like both. It's a good chance to get my hands on a bare bum. And I also like to be spanked hard. A spanking is no good unless it really hurts, but I may be gentle when spanking my playmate.I have only been spanked - and I found that I really like it. IT makes me even wetter. I like it when my ass gets hot from spanking and then they do anal on me
Sharon

This post was edited

The ass photo at the top of left column looks like she is begging to be spanked.

This post was edited

I have a dare in which I have to whip each ass cheek 100 times with my leather belt then spank them 100 times with a ruler. It really gets them tingling.

This post was edited

I have a dare in which I have to whip each ass cheek 100 times with my leather belt then spank them 100 times with a ruler. It really gets them tingling.Wow 100 times each cheek with a leather belt than 100 times with a ruler gotta believe that would leave some true red marks but my cock is hard just thinking about it - sign me up.

This post was edited

I have a dare in which I have to whip each ass cheek 100 times with my leather belt then spank them 100 times with a ruler. It really gets them tingling.Wow 100 times each cheek with a leather belt than 100 times with a ruler gotta believe that would leave some true red marks but my cock is hard just thinking about it - sign me up.That extent of spanking would be cruelty, but the thought is worth a hard on, which I now have.

This post was edited

Another 300 belt whips were added to each ass cheek (total 300 each
side = 600 total) plus 200 to inner left thigh and 200 on my right
side. That's 1000 total.I signed up for 3 days and have another day to go. I must
have been mad. Actually I'm getting hooked. The tingling red
glow afterwards is warming

This post was edited

Another 300 belt whips were added to each ass cheek(total 300 each side = 600 total) plus 200 to inner left thigh and200 on my right side. That's 1000 total.I signed up for 3days and have another day to go. I must have been mad. Actually I'mgetting hooked. The tingling red glow afterwards iswarming
Get horny again men. Over the last 24 hours I got another 1075
spankings with my belt, a paddle, a shoe and a wooden spoon. I have
another 200 to come except now I have to multiply every spanking
dare by 10. Oops that's another 2000 to come! It's a good job I
like being spanked.

This post was edited

Another 300 belt whips were added to each ass cheek(total 300 each side = 600 total) plus 200 to inner left thigh and200 on my right side. That's 1000 total.I signed up for 3days and have another day to go. I must have been mad. Actually I'mgetting hooked. The tingling red glow afterwards iswarming
Get horny again men. Over the last 24 hours I got another 1075
spankings with my belt, a paddle, a shoe and a wooden spoon. I have
another 200 to come except now I have to multiply every spanking
dare by 10. Oops that's another 2000 to come! It's a good job I
like being spanked.

Do you believe: my spanking hand got tired before my ass was too
sore. I need someone to do it for/to me.BTW I had to stay another 24 hours and got another 1100 spanks. It was a dare in which women tell men to beat themselves. One in particularmust bea sadistic man-hater.

This post was edited