Rimming an ass that has just been fucked or peed in..

I have discovered that I love rimming an ass that has just been fucked or peed in. The taste while sucking it out is amazing. I love it from either male or female ass.

This topic was edited
RE: Rimming an ass that has just been fucked or peed in..

I have discovered that I love rimming an ass that has just been fucked or peed in. The taste while sucking it out is amazing. I love it from either male or female ass.After drinking plenty of water, etc., I wait until I really have to pee. My buddy takes my slick cock way in deep. I pee into his ass, then quickly let him drain it all into my mouth. Finally we kiss and share the pee back and forth!!

This post was edited
RE: Rimming an ass that has just been fucked or peed in..

Love rimming a fucked ass in both girls and guys, once I start fucking hard and deep and their hole stretched and wet I can percieve the somewhat sweet musky smell of it every time my cock goes in and out, the deeper I fuck them the stronger that smell of that wet ass gets and turns me on so much! i like to take my cock out and sniff and stick my tongue really deep inside that creamy ass! raw and tender! it's tasting that asshole from the inside is amazing! love sttretching it and playing with that fucked hole fingering it massaging their spot fucking it over and over and making my guy or girl suck my cock deep so they can taste their own ass too! and they love the feeling of my tongue their raw stretched tender holes
haven't done it with piss but I'm sure it's really fun too! would love to try!

This post was edited