Clean or dirty

It really doesn't matter to me as long as the dirty if fresh. (don't go much for the sticky, stinky sludge on some)I guarantee it will be clean when I finish licking and probing it with my tongue..mmmmmmmmmm

This topic was edited
RE: Clean or dirty

Love to find another dirty hole butt licker! I've been licking hole for many years, most of those years only licking clean holes. However, several years ago, during a serious fuck session with a married "bi" guy, I discovered the joy of licking a dirty butthole, which I now prefer. IN fact, I have several "play" partners who drop-by my home after a long day at work, just to have their dirty holes licked, and played with. Of course, I wouldn't turn-down a clean hole.........but there is nothing better than sticking my tongue up a ripe hole, and listening to the recipient moan with pleasure as I clean their hole!

This post was edited
RE: Clean or dirty

Just finished eating/licking a nice ripe/dirty hole! I hooked-up online with a guy who had just completed working a 10 hour shift. When he arrived at my home, he ask to take a shower. Instead, I offered him the chance to have his ripe hole licked.....with no shower first. Great expereince for both of us........he absolutely loved it!.....and I absolutely enjoyed doing it for him!

This post was edited