GLORY HOLE DAYS #5

Although, by far, my favorite glory holes were found in highway rest areas, I did enjoy the pleasure ports offered at other locals. One of these was the mens room at my college Administration building. It was located in the basement of the 3 story building. Most of the offices on this floor were not in use, and those that were there were at the other end of the building. Most men, who were using the facilities for their proper purposes, used the mens room on the first or second floor. So, when a guy wanted to use the john for other purposes, he went to the basement one. It was a well-known secret around campus.I first found out about it by accident when I went into the first floor mens room. I went into one of the stalls (no glory holes here), but there was a cryptic message on the wall reading, GO DOWN FOR DICK and an arrow pointing down. I thought about it for quite a while, and then the light bulb went on. I left the bathroom and went down the stairs into the basement. Directly under the first floor mens room was an identical one. There was a door from the hall into another short hall, at the end of which was another door. This door opened into a large tile room (the echo was amazing) containing a half dozen sinks, urinals and toilet stalls. Every stall had a glory hole even the first stall, which looked onto the urinals.I took my place in the first stall and waited no more than 3 minutes before I heard the outer door open, footsteps in the short hall, and the second door swing open. A very professorial man came in and took his place at the closest urinal. He took out his cock and pissed it was a long, long piss. I figured that was what had brought him into the bathroom (despite the abundant and very graphic graffiti), but watched him anyway. I had always been a bathroom voyeur. He finished, but did not leave the urinal. What had been cock-shaking had turned into cock-stroking. He knew I was watching!His cock, which was impressive when soft and pissing, had become huge and hard. I ran my finger around the rim of the glory hole (actually more of a peep hole). The man saw it and moved into the stall next to mine. He put his dick through the much larger glory hole and said, Cumon suck it. It didnt take any persuasion for me to drop to my knees and begin to give him my best blow job. But, before I could take his load, the outer door sounded the alarm. We returned to neutral positions, and I watched (through the urinal peep hole) a young man enter. He was obviously another student.The blonde student went into the 3rd stall and closed the door. Seconds later, the professor stood up and stuck his still-hard cock through the glory hole between our stalls. Suck it, he hissed, the other guy is watching. So, I got back down on my knees and took his 10-incher down my throat. He began to pump his hips and was soon unloading in my hungry mouth. He quickly pulled his dick back, zipped his pants and left but not before he rapped on the opposite stall wall and said, Your turn.As soon as his stall was empty, it was re-occupied by the blonde student. I gotta get to class, but if you suck me off today, I will suck you off tomorrow same time, he whispered through the hole. It was an offer I couldnt refuse. Besides, I thought, even if he didnt come back, I was sure to find some other horny guy. Sounds good to me, I whispered back. The blonde undid his pants, and pulled them down around his ankles. No underwear, I noticed. He stuck his fat 5 cock through the glory hole and I sucked it into my mouth. Moments later, a second load washed down my throat.That day I spent 2 hours in that mens room, and sucked 4 more cocks. No one offered to suck me off, but I didnt care. I got what I was seeking I had GONE DOWN FOR DICK. I returned often to the basement mens room, and sucked cock to my hearts content. Oh and the blonde student DID come back the next day and made good on his promise

This topic was edited
No replies yet.