GLORY HOLE DAYS #4

I have always had a thing for men in uniform. I am not sure why, but even before I started have man to man sex, a man in uniform ANY uniform would make me do a double-take (and usually result in a hardon). The problem was that military guys (in the 1970s) were way in the closet, and never played in uniform, and I steered clear of cops, because (in my naivety) they were only at the rest areas to use the facilities for their proper purpose or arrest those who were not. I was about 20 when I learned I was wrong.I was driving back to college from a weekend at home, and decided to check out a relatively new rest area. Well, the rest area had been there for years, but it had recently gotten restroom facilities. I got out of my car, noticing only one other car in the lot. I went into the restroom, and immediately realized that, unlike the others I had been in, there was only one door that led directly into a large room containing 3 sinks, 3 urinals and 2 stalls. It looked like it had never been used. I figured there wasnt any chance there would be a glory hole between the stalls, but I was wrong. Someone had been very busy and carved a beauty in the common wall. It was big enough to shove the largest dick AND balls through and smoothly sanded as well.As I entered the stall, I noticed there was already a man in the other. He was stroking his dick and looking down at his shoes, taking no notice of me. He was probably about 50 or so, and a little on the pudgy side. He was mostly bald and wore glasses. He was wearing a shirt and tie with dark dress pants (pulled down around his ankles). His striped boxers were around his calves and his hand was a blur as he jacked off. Typical married business man, I thought, as I noticed his wedding ring.He must have noticed me watching him through the glory hole, because he suddenly stopped and covered his hard dick with his shirttails. I almost laughed. I put my fingers through the hole and ran them around the rim. He didnt move for what seemed 5 minutes, but finally he uncovered himself and revealed his now flaccid 4 cock. He stood up and plopped it through the hole and I dropped to my knees and sucked it into my mouth. It didnt take long before he was hard again, and his now 6 dick fucked my eager mouth.Suddenly, we both heard the door open and we leapt back to neutral positions. Then the businessman pulled up his boxers and pants and hurried out of the stall. He hastily washed his hands and left the restroom. Almost instantly, the stall was reoccupied by the guy who had just come in. My heart fell as I noticed the uniform of a state policeman. Had he seen anything? Was I about to be arrested? Why had he let the businessman go? My mind raced, full of horrible scenarios.I didnt even look through the glory hole. I was petrified the cop might see me. I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could without looking suspicious. So, you can imagine my surprise when a hard cock was shoved into my stall. I froze, staring at the gorgeous piece of meat. It was about 6 and very fat with a partially pulled back foreskin. I didnt move the dick didnt move for what seemed an eternity. Then I heard a low voice say, What are you waiting for? You were sucking the fat guys dick whats wrong with mine?Nothnothing I stuttered, except you are a cop I mean, policeman. Yeah, Im a cop a cop with a hard cock, came the reply. Now, are you gonna suck it, or not? Yes, sir, I said as I dropped to my knees.I took his cock into my mouth and rolled the foreskin back with my tongue. Oh, yeah the cop sighed as he started pumping against the partition. Suck it suck it good. Make me cum. Make me shoot down your throat. I wrapped my lips tightly around his dick as he rapidly fucked my face. The statie moaned and groaned loudly. Then, suddenly he stopped all motion. Gonna cummmm he grunted and did. It was a big load of thick white cream that overflowed my mouth and dribbled down my chin.He then pulled his cock back through the glory hole as I licked my lips. Dont you wanna cum? he asked. It was then I realized I hadnt even touched my own dick. It was hard as steel and pulsing as I began to stroke it. Put it through and Ill get you off, the cop said. Obeying without thinking, I shoved my cock through the hole in the wall and found his warm mouth on the other side. Fuck I moaned as I felt his lips caressing my 8 inches. I could feel his spit running down my ballsack and see it puddle on the floor. It took only minutes for me to reach climax, and shoot my load down his throat.He stood up, dressed and left the restroom. I sat stunned for about 10 minutes, but when I got back to my car, I saw a piece of paper under my windshield. Fuck! I thought, He gave me a ticket! But I was wrong it was his phone number. The state policeman and I dated for about 6 months after that. I love a man in uniform!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.