RE:Let's hear the best three places you were nude in public

I would have to say all 3 were last summer just by the sheer number of people that saw me nude in public. In June I rode in my first ever World Naked Bike Ride in New Orleans. Riding a bike totally nude through the French Quarter with thousands of people watching, cheering and taking pictures was awesome. I enjoyed it so much that I did another ride in Montreal. Despite the cold, rainy and windy weather, and the dreaded shrinkage, I really enjoyed it. The weather kept the spectator and rider count down, but there were still a few thousand watching. Two weeks later I did the Naked Bike Ride in Philadelphia. There had to be a couple thousand riders plus thousands of spectators as we rode through downtown. See pic. Of course I was totally nude, well except shoes. I went into the rides with a bucket list to be photographed or videoed nude by 500 people. The 3 rides pretty much blew that number out of the water by about 40X. I have updated my bucket list number to 100,000. I am at the point that I love being photographed nude and now I post a sign when I am at the nude beach that it is ok to take pics.

This post was edited

Two of my best places that I was nude in public also took place in Toronto. A bar years ago called the Toolbox used to have naked night every Thursday, so I was there a lot! One warm summer night I had cycled down, had a great naked time in the bar which included sucking and fucking on the outdoor patio. When it was time to leave, I was still so horned up I left the bar nude, got on my bike and cycled approx 3km home bare assed nude with my shorts and T-shirt in my nap sack on my back.
Another time I was at a friends apt who was also a big time exhibitionist. We were messing around in his living room and I was not getting fully boned up, so he got up, took me by the hand, opened the door and we walked out of his apt, down the hall to the stair well and by then I was totally boned up and we fucked in the stairwell. After that we went down to my car which was parked in a lot in a very open area of downtown, got naked again in my backseat and continued our sucking and fucking till we both shot huge loads.
And number three I guess is being bare assed naked in a few bars in Fort Lauderdale, many times being the only one nude (at least at the beginning of the evening) jerking my cock, having guys stroke my hard cock and sucking guys off for all to see! Good times for sure!

This post was edited

There are several events in Toronto: 1. naked dance - more play than dancing, 2. naked night at a bar which is really a dance floor which turns into a bath house without showers. 3. Cruising spot along the lake where is is not uncommon to see guys walking naked in the bushes.

This post was edited

Here are some more photos regarding my post.

This post was edited