RE: Let's hear the best three places you were nude in public

1st at gay souna club named paplon in thilend were all naked and hard ready for sex where i tested two hot cocks at same time2nd at gay souna club named hothouse in cape town south africa where i saw the biggest cock ever seenno third place

This post was edited

In the dunes at the beach in Sagatuck/Dougless MI, Club Orient Nude beach on Sint, Maartin island. , and does a bathhouse count? lol

This post was edited

1 the beach at Coralejo, Fuerteventura on Christmas Eve wearing only a Santa hat and my white beard and being photographed by so many beach-goers. 2 in the bar at Cap d'Agde watching all the other nudist walk by and changing into fantasy gear as the sun set. 3 Baliche beach, Sagres, Portugal, climbing the cliff above the golden sand while a bunch of yoga students watched.

This post was edited
RE:Let's hear the best three places you were nude in public

First place is actually a lot of places ... nude beaches. Many of these have places where you can go and have some fun as well. Second is in my truck on the roads. I love driving nude, and often my co-driver is also nude. It can be quite distracting jerking off while driving. Third is a local gym that reserves times for guys to work out nude. It is not unusual for folks to wander in during these times and get an eyeful (and sometimes an assful).

This post was edited

Nude truck drives are amazing.

This post was edited

Last year Pride three men nude in the street with 200k people. Its amazing. Doing it again alone and in group. Alone in daytime will be amazing. Anyone can join. Love to see some guys share this

This post was edited

This morning I thought I'd go out and take a walk through the woods asoon as I get in there I get horny as hell started stroking my cock walking with it hanging out I love to take naked pictures of myself so I went and found a nice quiet secluded spot and started to undress constantly looking around and listening all there was was the birds chirping and the breeze off cold air coming through the trees so I started pulling my trousers down and took my t shit off then my underwear followed I was stood there with only my socks on and my cock was soo hard and throbbing I was so horny but then I heard voices like pretty close voices and I was there naked spreaded legs hard cock wanking I quietly got dressed my heart was racing it was so close I heard a woman's voice and a blokes and they were just sat behind the Bush I was hiding behind its the closest I've been to getting caught what if they did catch me the idea off them joining in makes me hard everytime I think about it

This post was edited

A few years ago I was working at a petrol station. It was sole charge and my girlfriend was on the shift before me. I turned up nude and walked inside . She was well surprised to see me like that. It was quiet so we went and fucked out back... been bush walking naked several times with another male friend. Love the natural feeling of nudity in the forest. Another time a girlfriend I dared to meet me at her door nude. So she double dared me to arrive nude too. So I walked up her shared driveway naked. Clothes were in the car on the street. Led to am amazing fun afternoon too!

This post was edited

Cemeteries, cemetery mausoleums, catholic cemetery prayer chapels.

Others are:
At work ( in a facility running data cable)
Nude beach, public NON nude beach (a few local ones), abandoned structures, local parks, the gym i used to work at, the list is endless of many exciting and slightly taboo locations.

This post was edited

Let's see. 1) In a hotel swimming pool. I was having a great time of paddling around. I know a couple of guys saw me. There may have been more. 2)In Mexico on a clothed beach. No beach goers there then but looks of fishermen close by fishing. I just took off my speedo and enjoyed a nice naked walk on the beach. 3) Would be pulling weeds at the community garden. It was a hot day and no one was around.

This post was edited