On stage

Has anyone performed naked on stage or in a public video? You would be in good company.Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus have as you can see from picsrecently added to the gallery.

This topic was edited
RE: On stage

Not on stage. Just a few world naked bike rides. Fun times and I knew where I was in the video due to an obnoxiously loud person near me.

This post was edited

When I was in uni, one of the student nightclubs offered anybody 100 to get up on the podium and strip naked. Yours truly obliged and went home with more money than I started with haha!

This post was edited

Lucky audience 180BeachRock. Did you let everything swing free, or did you cup yourself in false modesty? ;-)

This post was edited

I playfully cupped myself before letting everything go haha!

This post was edited

I love plays but my wife prefers books. One night I went to a play about a 3 some. Two guys and a wife. One guy was buck naked for a bit. I just had to tell her later .... and it was the last night.

This post was edited

Years ago there was a strip club in Redwood City called the Laurel Theater. The girls would walk around on the runway and get up close and personal with the patrons. They would invite select patrons to come on stage with them and strip down. Anything was allowed then and I was always a willing participant. The sex was great and very public - I loved it! They were later shut down for pandering. I miss it.

This post was edited

My partner and I were up on stage naked at a nudist event for a "newlywed" type game show. Was fun. I was also a stage hand for other events they held there....naked of course! :)

This post was edited

I have been on stage in a jock strap in front of thousands. Naked, I have emceed a few events naked, but most of the audience was naked too. I was a lot of fun!!

This post was edited

When in Sitges in June a friend and I visited a ManBar on a few of the naked nights. There was a corner at the far end of the bar that had a chain curtain. I entered and a guy followed me and went down on me. Within seconds I was hard and erect. Then my friend pulled back the chains and about 40 naked guys watched until I gave my seducer a facial. We got applauded and a few shouts of "encore." About an hour later another guy went down on me as I sat on a bar stool. He swallowed the lot and licked my cock clean. There must have been about 20 guys stood in a semi-circle and wanking as they watched us. It was certainly worth the entrance fee that night. We later walked naked, with our shorts on our heads, back to our hotel. Nobody stopped us.

This post was edited

Well, that's an interesting duscussion, because if I understand it all right, no one here ever acted naked in front of a "real" audience. In front of naked people, yes ; in a sex club yes. But never on a "real" stage, in a real theater...
I almost did. In a play my friends and I were performing, I had to come on stage wearing only undies. On a very small stage, with the firt raw only one foot away from me for some minutes.
That was fine for me, until the night when my wife was in the audience. I did not like it, her seing me half naked in front of all these people...
Welle. when we started the rehearsals, it was planned this part to be played full naked. Then we realized that would not be a good idea, the audience would then not listen, at all to the text !... ;-) I agreed !! LOL

This post was edited