RE: To dominate or to be dominated?

Maybe, let's talk about what we would like to make the other person from a group?We can start from me.
Well Paul, I see you are shy like your name says. You don't want to be identified. So I would do what you fear most. I would make you strip naked and tie one end of a longish rope tightly round the base of your cock and balls. A short tail from the rope would be passed between yor legs and used to tie your hands behind your back. Would I blindfold you? I don't think so because it would hide part of your face. Then, taking the long end of the rope, I would lead you out into the street for all to see your naked body. You would see them watch you walk by. If you resisted a pull on the rope would tighten the knot round your cock and balls. I will invite the public to stroke your cock and fondle your balls to ensure you stood fully to attention.
I will lead you to an artist's studio where you will be the model. No not in the normal way where artists examine your body in minute detail. These artists are making a full body cast of you. You will be freed from the rope and covered in thick latex which quickly sets. It is pealed off and the cavety used to make a life size statue of you for the city gallary. Oh should we have shaved you first as peeling off that latex is better than a full body waxing, ouch!
The now smooth you is led out for the big crowd to enjoy. You get a choice: would you prefer women in a rampent hen party or a mass of horny gay men or a mixture of both? You are led to your chosen destination and tied spredeagle to a frame. Your body is oiled by many hands moving frantically over it, often dwelling on your lovely bum and your private (or rather not so private) parts. You will be braught near climax many times but never allowed to cum.
You will be untied but you must still serve your captors. If you are amongst men you will be spitroasted untill each has had his fill. If you are amongst women the will sit astride you, one on your face and another on your member. They demand satisfaction one after the other. And when they have all finished they will wash their cum off you with their pee. Then you can go home - naked.

Oops did I get carried away there somewhere? What would you do to me?

This post was edited

Maybe, let's talk about what we would like to make the other person from a group?We can start from me.
And what would you make me do?

This post was edited

And what would you make me do?I saw your picture in a group of bondage and i like it.You could just make ends meet.If you have already been so bound shave you and greased with oil.At the end you'd still tickle.

YES bring it on

This post was edited

i get contacted a lot by younger guys who want to hang out with an older man in their dads age. so being nude together often develops into showing, getting told what to do and fulfill their requests.... and i really do enjoy every minute of it! :)

This post was edited

I'd tie your hands and feet to keep you in that position and wake you up. Then I would do what you wanted to do to me. I would shave you and rub you all over with baby oil, paying special attention to one particular part. As it stood to attention I would sit astride you and lick it and suck it whilst gently caressing your balls.

This post was edited

I was being kind but slightly kinky, seeing how hairy you are. There is something sexy about removing body hair for the first time. If I was being cruel I'd be waxing you (instead of shaving) then peeing on you and rubbing it in (instead of baby oil) you might have a light whipping and find something in your bum before I nibbled your nipples and sucked your cock and squeezed your balls. You could be forced to suck mine. Now that's real domination. But in both (kind and cruel) situations your hands would stay tied above your head and your feet tied to pull your body straight and taught. And we'd both be naked.

This post was edited

Yes ,You can be my slave :)
Yes I'm ready to obey your every command Mistress Andie.

This post was edited

Woow... Its sounds interesting SkycladI've never done something like that but Im curious about it...Would you like to share experiences Skyclad??I'd like to learn and talk to you..Regards from Mexico!

The Sacher Masoch text Venus in Furs. The works of the Marquis de Sade. The Leathermans Handbook. And there are lots more good details depth and variety in books that deal with it.

This post was edited

love being control. nude most of the time unless order to wear women clothes

This post was edited