Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Barebacking a Man's Ass is Hot!

I love to feel a man's hot hole when i put my cock between them cheeks the warmness of his hot hole puckering with every stroke of my cock inside him. And when he cums that tightness around my cock makes me cum deep inside his hot hole.

This topic was edited
RE:Barebacking a Man's Ass is Hot!

What a description. You need to write a short about that.

This post was edited
RE:Barebacking a Man's Ass is Hot!

I have 3 nudist friends that love fucking me, it feels great!!

This post was edited
RE:Barebacking a Man's Ass is Hot!

Three?? Lucky you, I'd settle for one good friend like that!

This post was edited