It was just an ordinary weekend at an adult nudist resort.

After spending the entire day naked in the sun and having dinner later in the day, my wife and I returned to our bungalow to shower. As I washed her, I made sure to linger over her nipples, making them hard; and as I soaped her shaven pussy, I spread her labia open, gently caressing her clit. She returned the favor by retracting my foreskin and washing my sensitive glans. As I started getting erect, I pulled her towards me and began slowly rub my penis against her clitoris. But then she pushed me back, laughing: Did you forget we were going to go hang out in the pool room first? Fucking is going to have to wait!!

So my wife grabbed a couple of plastic cups while I grabbed a bottle of wine we were saving for that occasion. My foreskin was still retracted and my penis semi-erect; but I figured it was getting dark and no one would notice anyway. We walked the short path between our bungalow and the rec room. And there was no one else there. My wife sat up on a bar-stool, legs open, as she started opening the wine bottle. I joked and said: Ohso youre showing your pussy tonight? To which she simply replied: Well you played with it and now its all wet and swollen We smirked at each other when I suddenly heard: OhHELLO!!
Walking into the rec room was a younger couple, maybe in their early thirties. Both attractive. The woman had large breasts with big aureolas. I wasnt fully erect, but I wasnt exactly limp either. And with my foreskin retracted my glans looked very pink. I was relieved that they didnt seem to notice. The woman seemed to be very buzzed - or maybe she was very excited. After the introductions, my wife invited the young lady to partake in a glass of wine with her; which she gleefully accepted. I invited her boyfriend to play a game of pool with me. I then noticed my wife had not closed her legs. And her nipples were still very much erect; probably also due to the air conditioning in the room. Exposing herself that way was something she tended to avoid; except in situations where she felt very comfortable. And she clearly was feeling very comfortable. Or very sexual.

As I played pool with the boyfriend, we started discussing our nudist experiences. I cited the numerous resorts Id visited; he did the same. And among these resorts he mentioned, the name of a well-known swingers resort came up. Curious; I asked him about it. Shyly, he described seeing, at night, a woman performing oral sex on a man in the hot-tub; and three people having sex on a patio - with one man fucking a woman doggy-style while she performed oral sex on another woman. And thats when I heard his girlfriend suddenly exclaim: And he got hard while watching them; so we fucked as soon as we got back to our rental! Stunned, I look over at his girlfriend; and I saw that not only had she pulled her bar-stool so close to my wife that they were sitting shoulder-to-shoulder; but she was sitting with one leg propped up and her pussy visibly open. Her labia was not as swollen as my wifes, and she had a patch of hair on top of an otherwise shaven pussy.
But its what happened next that rocked my world. My wife decided to chime in: Well actuallyIve been in a foursome. My jaw dropped. This was something she never shared. As she elaborated on the circumstance that led to it; I saw both the man and woman staring at her; the woman with a big naughty smile on her face, the man with an air of disbelief. As she spoke, she reclined against the bar, opening her legs even more; visibly conscious of the attention she was getting and the reaction she was causing. As I turned towards the boyfriend to gauge his comfort with the situation; he was visibly mesmerized by my wifes audacityas well as very erect. My wife pretended to not notice. But then I started feeling a familiar sensation of blood rushing to my glans. And my wife noticed. She asked me cheekily: Are you OK, honey? I shyly replied: UhI just hope Im not offending anyone To which the girlfriend immediately responded: No; I actually think thats cutewere all adults hereand you have a very nice hard-on. Like my boyfriends! Not knowing what to say, I clumsily responded: You have a beautiful pussy and instantly regretted it. But now the two women were laughing. My wife responded: Oh yeah? More beautiful then mine? And the two women, almost in sync, proceeded to lift up their legs and open them wide, with ones leg on top of the others. Both laughing. I couldnt believe my wife was doing this. Clearly, her and the young lady were on the exact same vibe and were enabling each other. They then poured themselves another glass of wine and toasted each other on being wild women!

The boyfriend and I were now looking at each other, both rock hard; and consent was silently implied with a wink. We had bonded over this very intimate moment. Suddenly, the girlfriend jumped down from the bar-stool and announced she wanted to play. My wife followed and grabbed a pool stick; and I invited her to break. As she bent over to take her shot, the girlfriend stood behind her, and said: Nice ass. Your wifes pussy looks great from behind! She was on a roll. Her boyfriend seemed to be emerging from his shyness; and then said: Your turn honey, show them how its done! And she proceeded to bend over, lift her leg and place it on the table. I saw her vulva opening right in front of my eyes. The idea of penetrating her right then and there did cross my mind. The girlfriend landed a great shot; and as she jumped up and down to celebrate, her large boobs bounced all over the place. Her boyfriend went in for a congratulatory hug; and I watched as his erection pressed against his girlfriends stomach. She then took another shot; not quite as successfully. It was now my wifes turns; and she solicited some assistance from me, as she is a relatively bad shot. So I stood behind her, holding her arms in alignment with the balls. As I do so my hard penis pressed against her butt; and I realized her ulterior motive. She was competing with them. So I decided to play along. As Im aligning her arms, I moved my hand down and caressed her nipple. She giggled, and the other couple quickly realized why. We had all just crossed another boundary: sensual physical contact.

It was getting late and we all started getting concerned that someone would show up and draw some conclusion about flirty couples with two erections. Neither of us were really swingers; so there was no intention for us to all have sex together. But how would we end the night? What other nudist taboo would we break? I remembered a situation that had occurred some time priorin a hot-tub. And the hot-tub was still open. I proposed we go for one last dip; as it was empty. All agreed.
There (mostly) werent any taboos left between us. The woman complimented my wife on her hard nipples, which were poking above the water line. My wife envied her big boobs, floating freely. We were all just candidly appreciating each others bodies. Thats when the boyfriend, who had been mostly silent most of the evening, decided to chime in. You ladies both have great asses by the way. Without skipping a beat, the girlfriend turned around, pulled my wife next to her; and positioned her and herself, bent over the top ledge of the hot-tub, with their asses right in front of us. What a naughty gal! She then proceeded to grab her asscheek with one hand, pulling it open; while grabbing my wifes hand and placing it the same way. At that point I knew that my wife has stepped out of her comfort zone; as showing her asshole is not in her wheelhouse. And it is clear that the boyfriend was quietly stroking his dick underwater, watching. So I decided to deescalate the situation by getting up; and just slapping both women on the ass! But it didnt have the reaction I expected. Whereas my wife turned around with a surprise look and started laughing, the girlfriend stayed in the same position and said: Thats fun! Do it again! I looked at my wife, who just nodded; so I just gave her another soft slap. Now Id placed myself in a compromising position, standing with an erection behind this bent over women with her ass in the air and my hand on it; as my wife watched! I thought the night might just end on that weird note.
That was when my wife surprised me; yet again. She jumped up and says: Ok lets take a shower and call it a night; Im tired. So we headed to the shower; and again no one else was there. I started soaping up my wife and the boyfriend did the same with his girlfriend. My wife then leaned over at the girlfriend and whispered something in her ear; and she giggled. She whispered something back at her. And suddenly the two women switched places! The boyfriend and I looked at each other, perplexed; when the two women said: Its OK! But tits and ass only! I was nervous, so the girlfriend grabbed my soapy hands and placed them over her tits. Then her ass. I looked over at my wife and the boyfriend was also rock hard, while sliding his hand up and down her chest as he flicked her hard nipples. The girlfriend was also looking and said: Your wife really does have great nipples! I just replied: Well, your tits are just awesome! We all had a laugh, and dried off. Time for a hug. I grabbed the girlfriend. Her heavy breasts were pressed against my chest; and my erect penis was pressed against her stomach. Being the cheeky gal, she reached down and gave it a gentle stroke that almost made me cum. Unbelievable. We then went back to our bungalows; and as soon as I walked through the door, threw my wife over the bed and penetrated her gaping wet pussy. I came almost instantly.

The next day we ran into our new friends. Full body hugs were exchanged, and we went to a quiet corner of the resort, where the women could tan fully spread. The girlfriend insisted on applying sunscreen to my wife; and of course ended up applying some to her vulva. We couldnt display erections in broad daylight; so it was a struggle for the boyfriend and I to not get hard while watching the girlfriend bent over my wife while sliding her hands between her open legs. What a weekend!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.