pencil cock duo

the other month I attended a small cock party with a friend and although I thought the amount to attend was crazy amount and thankfully my friend paid I had some fun. but what I enjoyed most was a D & S duo with pencil cocks and being a small cock party in my mind they won. D was a little bigger than me but again pencil thin no girth if I had to describe think about your ring finger in comparison . as for S think about you pinky finger . well we exchanged #'s after we spent most of the gathering together , I sucked both they're cocks and did wander some doing two other guys but they were on my mind the whole time . there was about 30 participants I do regret not wandering more as small cocks are fun to entertain . well this past weekend D & S were in Atlanta for a few days on business and wanted to meet up for some fun although a 75 mile drive with the big storm blowing in but the trip there wasn't to bad. spend Friday evening and Saturday naked in bed with both all three of us are smoothies and they go a step further with bald heads , I might shave my head for our next get together lol. for those not into sucking small cocks think about being face fucked , that's hard to do with even a 6 inch cock because most want to shove the cock down your throat . anyways I had a blast and can't wait to hook up again .

This topic was edited
RE:pencil cock duo

Great story

This post was edited
RE:pencil cock duo

Wish i had been there

This post was edited