Retracted outdoors

Uncircumcised nudist here.

At the resort, I'll often retract while going for walks, swimming in the pool or wading in the lake. The sensation of my exposed glans hitting the water enhances the feeling of being naked. I have to be careful though because the titillating feeling can cause me to get slightly erect.

I used to think no one would notice until one day I forgot to pull my foreskin back down before exiting the hot-tub. A friend who was sitting nearby did a "double-take" as I walked out. I guess she'd never seen me with my glans exposed before. So people do notice lol!

This topic was edited
RE:Retracted outdoors

Uncircumcised nudist here. At the resort, I'll often retract while going for walks, swimming in the pool or wading in the lake. The sensation of my exposed glans hitting the water enhances the feeling of being naked. I have to be careful though because the titillating feeling can cause me to get slightly erect... one day I forgot to pull my foreskin back down before exiting the hot-tub. A friend who was sitting nearby did a "double-take" as I walked out. I guess she'd never seen me with my glans exposed before. So people do notice lol!

As a circumcised nudist, I never thought much about the feeling of exposure that a circumcised male might experience outdoors at a nudist club. What I find very exciting is the contrast in the appearance of your cock when your foreskin is retracted as compared to when it is not. When your female friend saw you exit the hot tub, she was taken aback because she wasn't expecting to see you that way. I found it kind of funny that the incident happened because you forgot to pull your foreskin back down. But why should you have needed to be concerned about that at a nudist club? Also, why should you need to be concerned that you might get "slightly erect". My concern would be more that I might soon become fully erect and that if I were uncircumcised my glans would be VERY exposed.

This post was edited

In the previous comment, I meant to say that I never thought much about the feeling of exposure that an UNCIRCUMCISED male might experience outdoors at a nudist club.

This post was edited

The glans will usually be more sensitive for us uncircumcised fellows. I can't speak for others; but my glans will turn pinkish when exposed to the elements. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid; but I think it's going to be noticeable to the casual observer, especially when socializing and being up close to other people. Especially due to the contrast between my pinkish glans and the rest of my tan dick. And my friend did notice it too, after all lol!

From a distance though, I doubt it would be noticed. So I'll often keep it retracted while hiking around the resort. I have ran into people while retracted and semi-erect; and they didn't seem to notice. Another thing I do is wade in the lake and just let the glans touch the water. Very titillating! My wife doesn't think anything of it; she understands the "concept" when she by lounges with her legs open and the extra-sensations that come with it.

This post was edited

The glans will usually be more sensitive for us uncircumcised fellows... my glans will turn pinkish when exposed to the elements...I think it's going to be noticeable to the casual observer, especially when socializing and being up close to other people. Especially due to the contrast between my pinkish glans and the rest of my tan dick... From a distance though, I doubt it would be noticed. So I'll often keep it retracted while hiking around the resort. I have ran into people while retracted and semi-erect; and they didn't seem to notice.

You must have anticipated my next question because I wondered what might happen if you were hiking around the nudist resort while you were retracted and semi-erect and you ran into other people. Apparently, they didn't seem to notice. But, again, at a nudist club, I would think that people wouldn't need to be concerned about things like that.

I never thought about an uncircumcised male's glans being more sensitive when exposed to the elements. It sounds to me like you enjoy that extra sensitivity. The fact that your glans will turn pinkish will definitely make it more noticeable especially in contrast to the rest of your tan dick.

I think you should make a point of letting other people at your nudist resort see you with your foreskin retracted. For example, you could sunbathe that way. Would you be able to do that without anyone thinking that you are being inappropriate?

So far as being semi-erect is concerned, I don't think that would be a problem. Would that make your glans stick out even more? Would that give you a feeling of being even more exposed?

I think you enjoy that feeling of being exposed. But, at the same time, you try to be very careful not to offend anyone. Do you ever feel concerned that if you let the other women at the nudist resort see you retracted and semi-erect, that you'll lose control and become fully erect despite your best efforts to avoid that?

This post was edited

I think you should make a point of letting other people at your nudist resort see you with your foreskin retracted. For example, you could sunbathe that way. Would you be able to do that without anyone thinking that you are being inappropriate?

Now that you mention it; it's been a long while, but I have sunbathed retracted when I've been to the nude beach. I doubt anyone would have noticed there; especially with all the people pierced or wearing cockrings. I could probably do it too at the resort...
As a matter of fact we're going the weekend after next, with no plans to socialize. Ok you've got me convinced lol! While sunbathing I will remain retracted the entire time...I might even give walking back and forth retracted a shot...we'll see how it goes.

Having a semi wouldn't make my glans stick out. A full erection would give it a purplish tint though. And that would definitely be noticeable! I think the only thing that could make that happen is contact with my exposed glans. I remember one time laying on my stomach while sunbathing; and as I slid into a sitting position, my foreskin retracted. When my glans came into contact with my towel, I immediately started getting hard. The same thing happened once when I hugged my wife while partially retracted, and the contact of her skin against my exposed glans had the same result (I sat back down immediately!)

The only "cause for concern" is due to our socialization. People notice everything up close. My wife's pussy being "more exposed than usual", for example, is no exception. So would me sporting a semi while fully retracted. But someone seeing me that way from a distance or while casually crossing paths? I don't think they would bat an eye. My wife has the same feelings about sunbathing "exposed." As long as they're not around close enough to see her open vulva; no problem. There is a strange correlation between the two types of exposure.

I'll check in again in a couple of weeks to report on my "retracted day" at the resort!

So far as being semi-erect is concerned, I don't think that would be a problem. Would that make your glans stick out even more? Would that give you a feeling of being even more exposed?

I think you enjoy that feeling of being exposed. But, at the same time, you try to be very careful not to offend anyone. Do you ever feel concerned that if you let the other women at the nudist resort see you retracted and semi-erect, that you'll lose control and become fully erect despite your best efforts to avoid that?

This post was edited

Ok you've got me convinced lol! While sunbathing I will remain retracted the entire time...I might even give walking back and forth retracted a shot...we'll see how it goes.... I remember one time laying on my stomach while sunbathing; and as I slid into a sitting position, my foreskin retracted. When my glans came into contact with my towel, I immediately started getting hard. The same thing happened once when I hugged my wife while partially retracted, and the contact of her skin against my exposed glans had the same result (I sat back down immediately!)

I hope you do that. It sounds so liberating! I think you are being too self-conscious about revealing yourself in front of other nudists. You should be able to enjoy the freedom of being retracted. Yes, some people may interpret that as being sexually suggestive, but they wouldn't know that for sure as long as you are discreet.

Getting fully hard is another matter. I can understand how you might be more vulnerable to getting an erection when you are retracted with your glans exposed. No doubt, that feeling of vulnerability is very exciting for you. Hugging your wife then and when you are both naked and making contact with her skin would easily be enough to cause you to get hard. It's normal human biology. There really wouldn't be very much you could do about that except to maybe avoid the contact or really focus your thoughts. I suspect that your wife is aware of just how vulnerable you are in that situation but that she enjoys the intimacy.

This post was edited

Wow. Uncircumcised is a whole different world! My glans just blends in with the rest of the shaft in terms of colour and there's no real difference between fully flacid and slightly erect. Your foreskin position reveals so much more about you while the glance is so much more obvious. The idea of allowing it to be held back while flacid with the contrasting look is also intriguing. So different to my own experience, especially as I have less chance to observe others up close for extend periods. Also, I think circumcision was pretty normal when I was young so that's what I mostly see when out and about at the beach.

This post was edited