RE:What got you started exhibiting?

I was 17 in my room jacking off. I started by wearing these pajama bottoms that had a drawstring and by pulling the front open I was completely exposed.
That gave me the idea to go further. I took them off and put on a jockstrap. I was completely erect. The windows in my room faced the street and it was a well traveled busy street in summer. I opened the curtains and stood near the window in my jock. I was in profile as though I was looking in my closet for something, not thinking I could be seen. This got me more excited. I wondered and hoped cars might see me. I did this several times as cars passed and each one got me more excited. Then I decided to go further. I peeled off the jock and my cock was as hard as ever. I moved to the window and did the same thing. I heard a car approaching and stayed exhibiting myself. The car passed. I was even more turned on. I did it I think two more times, even turned full front to the window as though turning to look for something else. I wasn't sure if anyone saw or not. Then I did it again, side view at my closet and a car on the street jammed on its brakes! I pretended to not notice and kept myself on full display. They jerked forward and pulled into our driveway and came back another time! I stayed knowing they could see me. I even looked discreetly their way and saw at least four young people, high school or college age pointing and looking. I moved away and came back immediately, trying to keep it natural. They slowly moved then used our across the street neighbors driveway to turn again! They came back. This time I gave a quick look and turned full frontal and shot my load doing it. Some on the window, some on the floor. It was a powerful cum! But immediately I was stunned, mortified to see that our across the street neighbor, a middle aged man and a visiting friend of his I also knew, had noticed the commotion with the car and were both directly staring right at my window. I don't know how long they had been watching but they had a clear view and were talking to each other without looking away looking at me. I moved away from the window, the car left and the neighbor stayed talking but I kept myself from view. This was a long story but it is what got me really interested in showing off and still remains one of the hottest exhibitionist experiences I ever had.

This post was edited

Nakedhiker1000, your story really horned me up. I found it when scanning this site this afternoon, but I really didn't want to JO before my yoga and swim so I was able to "put it away" until I got home tonight and reread it. Your scene was risky for sure, so typical of the teen male flooded with hormones, glad it didn't cause any problems. Even now (without the benefit of a teen brain), the act of stripping nude in semi-public erotically charged situations causes an amazing buzz for me. Especially when I'm the only one. Whew. Well, now I have time and free access, so taking things in hand.

This post was edited

How did anyone ever design or make drawstring pajama pants with realising how 'vulnerable' the wearer was? I had them as a kid and happily wore them (not knowing anything else) but at that age was mortified ay the prospect of accidentally exposing myself.

This post was edited

I'm pretty low-key compared to some of you, but don't mind being seen and even enjoy it in the right circumstances.

I was shy as a kid and a little nervous (while also secretly fascinated) but the bottle-green nylon Speedos I had as a kid. I was conscious of them showing my nascent masculinity but also remember one time where I quietly padded the front with sand to improve my bulge. When changing back into regular clothes at the end of the day at the beach behind the opened car door my mother remarked on how sandy I'd got in there that day. Who knows if she figured out what the real reason was. I wasn't going to ask.

This post was edited

I avoided the beach pretty-much altogether in my teens and wore some sort of shorts for the occasional pool visit. I can remember admiring my female classmate's pert rear as it bobbled beneath her clingy cheetah-print one piece on the stairs to the waterslide for one school excursion.

It wasn't until my new girlfriend suggested a beach date that I had to contemplate the topic again. I fell back on my old shorts that didn't impress her, especially as they ripped at the seam under the pressure of wet activity.

This post was edited

She went out to the shops soon afterwards and and bought a basic no-name swim brief. She could have sold the idea better (more "you'd look so much better in these..." than "wear these next time or else...") but in the end I acquiesced and wore them.

Once I got used to them I got over my shyness and I think the inner exhibitionist started to cone out. The plain functional brief style gave way to skimpier styles, especially as the internet came to be and something other than retail became an option in a world where boardshorts were becoming standard.

So my now-extensive collection includes sone very brief designs and I enjoy selecting a suit to fit the occasion, knowing I'll likely be wearing the briefest male suit on the beach and rivalling many of the females, at least until thongs became more prevalent but, even then, some of those thongs still have more fabric than my suits.

Now that I also decided to cross the bridge into nudism, it's just another expression of that. Not acting in a flaunting way, but being happy to be seen and perhaps interact with a smile, a greeting or a chat. If it's a designated clothing-optional area I feel at liberty to be close to others that may be clothed and in unofficial areas, while inclined to not offend, if I get some kind of hint I'll be accepted then once again I'm happy to be seen.

I've no neighbours that look anything like being accepting so I have to be careful there, not to mention my textile-committed family. Still opportunities arise and one benefits by being attentive when they do.

This post was edited

Many years ago, when I was in the military and overseas, I went to the base pool with a female coworker friend. We were laying out in the sun and I was wearing, not quite swim shorts, but more like thin running/workout shorts. They were a really thin fabric that showed all the contours of anything underneath. As I was laying there on my back, she got up to stretch and I looked to talk to her and I noticed she was looking down at me, at my contours. My shorts were still a little damp from the pool so the fabric was really clinging to everything, leaving a defined look. Later while leaving, I showered in the men's changing room. After I finished showering, I stepped out into the drying area and dried off for a bit. I looked up and noticed that the entrance door was wide open and propped. I was in full view of part of the parking lot. I also saw that my friend had been watching me dry off, and she immediatel walked off when I looked up.

We never talked about any of that, but it felt good to know that she had seen me like that and I was hooked after that. I made sure to take my time drying off after that and always hoped that the door would be propped open.

This post was edited

I used to do similar when I was a teenager. I used to sneak out at night, and as I lived on a main road, I walked about a block away and jacked off for passing cars. Cars lights would be on me for a second so they'd all see me as they sped by.

This post was edited

I wondered what happened that caused Speedo to stop manufacturing such revealing swim wear?
If you look at the speedo web site you will see that they still do. https://www.speedo.com/men.list

This post was edited

I don't really see anything in the Speedo line that makes me want to open my wallet. My favourites are Skinzwear for their fantastic variety of styles and fabrics (and great satisfaction with past purchases) and Koalaswim (generally even wilder and often beyond suitability for public wearing, but one can dream).

I have some Kiniki. I feel the fit is slightly inferior to Skinz although I don't have as many and haven't worn them as much.

Jovanadesign 3D and 4D suits also look fantastic for the bold but I'm yet to buy one. After spending boutique money I'm not sure I'd have the courage to wear it in a budy setting.

This post was edited