Tops with small to average cocks

I'm a member of the group because I think a naked confident guy with a small cock is so sexy ,I've only began bottoming recently as I was almost exclusively a top , I find it so much more comfortable taking a small to average cock in my ass than a large one but I don't discriminate, some of my hottest encounters recently have involved being fucked by a small endowed man if there are any members in the London area ( UK ) that would like to show me how well they can fuck my tight hole, please feel free to make contact

This topic was edited
RE:Tops with small to average cocks

I agree! As a bottom I've had some of my best sex with guys with small to average cocks. Much more relaxed and enjoyable.
I have had good times with larger guys but tend to need time to work up to taken them.

This post was edited

I agree too; a small to average cock is far more comfortable in my arse

This post was edited

i've topped a few times i'm 3 3/4 " hard although i enjoyed it my partner was so so about the experience . me i prefer being a bottom and i like being fucked small or big but big and thick is what i crave with big balls slapping my ass every time he goes deep.

This post was edited

Mmmmm so agree. My first was a perfect fit. It was about 6-7 inches long and around 2 inches around. Felt soooo fn good. I have had bigger ones, butt so prefer smaller ones to slide in and out with more pleasure. Im small and anytime I topped another guy, he didnt complain so I must have done something good.

This post was edited