CONGRATS ASS RIMMERS!! 1,900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING!!!

Wow! Absolutely awesome. The Ass Rimmers Group has now accepted over 1,900 members! That means there is a "whole lotta ass licking going on!" and no one, especially yours truly, is complaining!!

As most of you know, rimming an asshole is, in my opinion, the most erotic, sensual and exciting of all sexual activities. If I had to choose only one sexual activity for the rest of my life (I hope this is not necessary!), without hesitation, I would choose rimming assholes. Whether you're on the receiving position, enjoying a warm, soft, moist tongue probe and explore your butthole or in the giving position, enjoying sticking your tongue inside your partners most intimate, personal and dark deep crevices, it's all a fantastically, thrilling experience.

One reason the group continues to grow and remain relevant is the beauty, thrill and enjoyment of licking assholes stretches across the entire sexual spectrum and everywhere in-between. People of ALL sexual preferences, geographic locations, economic backgrounds and educational status enjoy and participate in rimming assholes.

Thanks to ALL of you: valued group members, new or long-time, THANK YOU for keeping our group active and interesting! Never hesitate to share stories, experiences, photos or questions with the group. With a membership of over 1,900 members, the Ass Rimmers Group is the place to find all the resources you need to lick assholes or have your asshole rimmed!

It makes no difference if you prefer "squeaky" clean holes, musky or ripe/dirty holes (the personal favorite of your Moderators!), just sit back, relax, and enjoy the incredibly intoxicating and stimulating art of ass rimming!

Keep Licking Ass!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:CONGRATS ASS RIMMERS!! 1,900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING!!!

Thats great news..congratulations hopefully youll get more members to join..rimming is something that I love doing to a guy..nothing better than to tickle the entry of the hole with my tongue than sticking my tongue in and out of his hole and eating it..I love to see a guy blow hard and moan with pleasure..lol..!!

This post was edited
RE:CONGRATS ASS RIMMERS!! 1,900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING!!!

Nice

This post was edited