Why ?

Why do you like the foreskin pulled back? In my case I initially pulled it back to loosten the frenum. Being tight it made sex painfull. Now I like the look. I also like the feeling when the tip tickles the inside of my trousers. Well we must wear clothes sometimes and, yes, I don't have underwear..

This topic was edited
RE: Why ?

I grew up with my foreskin pulled back. My father had my brother and I partially circumcised (just the tip of our foreskins) as babies so that we wouldn't get phimosis. Then he showed us how to keep clean in and around the glans. When I got older, I was able to pull on my remaing foreskin enough to cover most of the glans. Now it peeks out when I get excited... but I also like the way it feels to have it exposed when nude outdoors. :-)

This post was edited

I like having a foreskin as it can be very usefull in getting into tight places. But I like the head of my penis to be exposed. I think it lookes better. A man isn't truly naked with his helmet covered.

This post was edited

I actually don't like to pull my foreskin back unless I am in a shower and need to clean inside.

Of course, if you put it in something tight, it will automatically be pulled back even if you don't do it!!!!

I actually think a well covered cock is also nice and has its own character!!!!

This post was edited

I like having a foreskin as it can be very usefull in getting into tight places. But I like the head of my penis to be exposed. I think it lookes better. A man isn't truly naked with his helmet covered.
Many think I don't have a foreskin because I expose the head. Do you have this confusion? I think we have the best of both worlds as it says above.

This post was edited

Many think I don't have a foreskin because I expose the head. Do you have this confusion? I think we have the best of both worlds as it says above.The best of both worlds, yes!

This post was edited

I like having a foreskin as it can be very usefull in getting into tight places. But I like the head of my penis to be exposed. I think it lookes better. A man isn't truly naked with his helmet covered.I retracting the foreskin my self either with my mouth or my hand . Like hide n seek .

This post was edited