A bit tied up

Heard the saying "... cant come because he's a bit tied up at the moment". Well I've seen a way of being tied up which would definately make me cum.
It's called Rope Art. My fettish was to have all my clothes ripped off in public. This is something that can be done once I'm naked. My arms are tied at my sides, securing them at the wrists and elbows. They just cannot be moved. My legs are tied at the knees, ankles and big toes so I have to stand upright and totally still. The rope forms a pattern, a sort of netting round my body with just my penis, balls and bum exposed. I'm blindfolded. My captors have total control...

This topic was edited
RE: A bit tied up

I had decided to remove all my body hair but there were bits I couldn't reach (my back). A nudist friend came over and did it for me. One thing lead to another and we started playing. He'd heard of my liking for bondage. So I got the ropes and he tied me spread-eagle on the floor. After a little teasing he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. It felt wonderful, especially when he drenched my tonsils with cum. It was all my Christmases and birthdays rolled into one. Naked, tied up, dominated and swallowing the white nectar. Then he finished me off and untied me.

This post was edited

My latest idea is to tie my feet to a wooden bar on the floor and then padlock my wrists to another bar above my head. The keys are out of reach and I'm standing naked Spread-eagle. I just have to wait to be rescued. I usually do this when I'm expecting a nudist visitor. He is likely to tease me before setting me free.
In this case I was clothed when my visitor arrived. I left him two options - scissors and the keys. As you can see he cut all my clothes off while I was still captive.

This post was edited

Would you like to play it with me?

This post was edited

That sounds great! I love to be bound and screwed in the ass.

This post was edited