just a fad

i became a practicing nudist back in the mid 80's with my first visit to a nudist resort and than becoming a member of one nudist camp over 10 years. i remember the gals doing the smoothie thing first like all they had to do was shave they're bush but than men started shaving too, some guys chose to shave they're bush and balls but hairy everywhere else to me it's ok but some look like gorillas with a bald spot. i had shaved smooth a few times when i was around 20 but shower and razor when it started to grow back i had rash and skin breakout but really liked the look totally smooth. one weekend i was going to campout at the nudist camp - oh i call it a camp over resort as it was pretty primitive other than pool and clubhouse - mobile home and nothing like paridise lakes but anyways i got my razor out the night before and shaved everything below my nose and next day no doubt as a smooth guy i stood out lol and they say nudist are non judgemental more bs lol. but anyways the point i'm getting to back in the mid 80's when i saw smooth is in become popular i read where it was just a passing fad - jump ahead almost 40 years years later i think it is even more popular.

This topic was edited
RE:just a fad

Great story! I'm shaved from the neck down, love the feel of smooth skin. The nudist resort that I'm a member of. there are about 40% that are shaved. It looks like it is getting more poplar their.

This post was edited

i agree i've thought a few times of regrowing my pubes i haven't had a bush in ages it may be gray but i like the look and feel especially tanned. the camp i visit most is gay and i'd say 50/50 there especially the young guys are smooth . at the beach maybe 30% smooth but that depends on the crowd.

This post was edited

I first attacked my pubes in the '90s when my swimwear kept getting smaller. I went from natural to my preferred state of no thicker than the surrounding hair via plucking in one go - a contrast to the stories of females who reduced coverage bit by bit as their swimwear shrunk.

This post was edited