RE:What parts of your body do you shave?

There several type of the norelco groomer. What would you prefer for the genital area?

This post was edited

There several type of the norelco groomer. What would you prefer for the genital area?

i have a older one the BG2038 as with anything with a blade i still need to be careful shaving the shaft of cock and my balls i've never nicked my shaft but ouch my cac a few times. just my opinion never buy off brand replacement blades they seldom fit right or shave smoothly without grabbing. i think i've had mine over ten years . everything below my neck i shave in 10-15 minutes max and stay smooth over a week.

This post was edited

There several type of the norelco groomer. What would you prefer for the genital area?i have a older one the BG2038 as with anything with a blade i still need to be careful shaving the shaft of cock and my balls i've never nicked my shaft but ouch my cac a few times. just my opinion never buy off brand replacement blades they seldom fit right or shave smoothly without grabbing. i think i've had mine over ten years . everything below my neck i shave in 10-15 minutes max and stay smooth over a week.

Thanks or the replay!

This post was edited

i leave hair on my head underarms the hair on my legs hardly shows but the rest of my body is shave every other day

This post was edited

i shave all except my head

This post was edited

I shave my cock, balls, pubic area and bum pretty much everyday. In the summer Im generally smooth from the neck down and even wax my legs from time to time. I love going for a swim at pools I know with communal showers so everyone can see my smooth body - often end up a little hard!

This post was edited